Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vicious Snowicane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

The Vicious Snowicane Empty
PostSubject: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Discription: an average sized meerkat with pale colored fur and blue eyes. was born with a rare deformation of white claws.

Personality: Vicious, ruthless and coldhearted. Only cares about himself and refuses to defend the weak. He figures they would be able to fend for themselves eventually. Tends to dominate over other males and was actually dominant at one time. When he was a dominant male he would lead his group into battles with rival gangs without wieghing up his options even if the enemy was twice the size of his group and because of that he's resonsible for many of his son's deaths. He's also known to kill his rivals in some battles even in fights for dominance. But he wont challenge them if he's viciously put in his place.

History: was one the founders of a wild group and temporarily bacame their dominant male. A month later he was over thrown by his brother but soon after he killed his brother in fight for dominance and reestablished dominance. After the death of his mate, he chose to leave the group and is currently searching for a group to create terror in.

I named him after this huge snowstorm dubbed the "Snowicane" that we got yesterdayXD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Niiiice.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks. So yeah he's pretty evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Then Cyan and Casper will like him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Cool they can create evil together mwa ha ha ha! lol
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:45 pm

YESHHH XD

Heh, Gahdok is like that too. 00
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm

AwesomeXJ
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Lol, he sounds kinda like what I imagined Snowstorm to be like. Just a bit more vicious.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:46 pm

CoolX3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm thinking... Rahkshi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vicious Snowicane   The Vicious Snowicane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vicious Snowicane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Lost Mobs :: The Blizzards Mob (B)-
Jump to: