Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sugar and Butterscotch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Sugar and Butterscotch Empty
PostSubject: Sugar and Butterscotch   Sugar and Butterscotch I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Appearace: Sugar has light colored fur and has no scars or unusual markings.
Butterscotch is a large female and has more darkly colored fur.
Personality: Sugar was given her name for a reason, she is very sweet, but very shy, will fight if she must, but is mostly a pasifist.
Butterscotch is not afraid to fight, she has a strong will and an attitude, she if fiercly loyal to the mob and it's leaders.
History: Sugar was a part of a large mob and she was kicked out by her dominating sister who took over the splinter group when the group was separated. During her search for the other half of the family she came across Butterscotch. Butterscotch is the last of a small wild mob. Her family was hunted and dieased into near extinction. She found Sugar a comfort, but both are young and inexpirianced, they need to join a group soon, or else..
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Butterscotch   Sugar and Butterscotch I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Sounds interesting...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Butterscotch   Sugar and Butterscotch I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:02 am

Yeah. I can see a plot forming...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar and Butterscotch   Sugar and Butterscotch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar and Butterscotch
Page 1 of 1