Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja-The Stealthy One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Ninja-The Stealthy One Empty
PostSubject: Ninja-The Stealthy One   Ninja-The Stealthy One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Discription: Was born with a black spot on his head and the patches around his eyes connected giving him a "bandit" or "raccoon" look. Is also a bit large for his age and has darker fur than most meerkats.

Personality: Charming, clever, and bold. He can get pretty goofy around females. when he's not roving, he makes a great babysitter and fighter when it comes to battles with rival gangs.

History: Came from a far distant group called Blitzkrieg. His rovering occupation started when he was just 11 months old when he became curious about where his older brothers were always disappearing off to and decided to follow them one day. his first roving trip was a success and from then on he continued to rove. He's been infamous for being able to infiltrate groups undetected to get to a particular female he favored. He especially favors dominant females. He's what you a call a dominant male's worst nightmare Shocked. He's also known to infiltrate burrows to look for females a bold move that almost got him killed a couple times Rolling Eyes. recently he and several of his brothers were ousted from the Blitzkrieg by a large rover coalition and he's searching for a group to call home

I do plan on having him join a group but I dont know which one yet. I plan on having him visit every group so beware dominant males Mwa ha ha ha ha. Lol
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-The Stealthy One   Ninja-The Stealthy One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Well, he probably wouldn't bother at the Reapers, the only two females are both already pregnant.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-The Stealthy One   Ninja-The Stealthy One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Sometimes he'll observe a group closely and if he sees any pregnant females he usually chooses to move on but will sometimes choose to stay just to stur up some troubleXD but he mostly favors groups that have several females.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-The Stealthy One   Ninja-The Stealthy One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:00 pm

Well you never know, I'm planning on bringing two more in.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-The Stealthy One   Ninja-The Stealthy One I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Cool I'll keep the Reapers as an ideal group for him to join. He would prove to be good in a small group.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-The Stealthy One   Ninja-The Stealthy One I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 am

Hmm. The group with the most females I think would be the Tiny Kats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-The Stealthy One   Ninja-The Stealthy One I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Excellent>:J. I actually have a female character in that group which gives me an idea for a plot between Ninja and Karma but I dont what it'll be yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-The Stealthy One   Ninja-The Stealthy One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja-The Stealthy One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Jumaa Mob (JU)-
Jump to: