Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)

Go down 
+4
Night
little_maybelline
Taakah
Pancake
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:33 pm

ooc- I know what I said before, but maybe we can at least proceed to a point where the dominants are in a position to react to new characters coming.

ic- Zofia remains on watch. The approaching male is not yet close enough for her to notice.

Meanwhile, Ares continues to groom Pyramos affectionately. She becomes excited as she thinks about the future. She will become the mother she was denied, with a strong mate at her side. It is time. She nuzzles the male's nose and gives a mating call.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 5:09 am

Pyramos proceeds after the invite, sealing his position and opening up the possibility for pups in their small mob.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 6:08 pm

After mating, Ares sits beside Pyramos and grooms him before herself. Hopefully they have succeeded in solidifying their positions by producing a litter. They have begun the first steps in rebuilding the mob to its previous size and strength. It is an audacious task ahead of them, and she feels they are ready.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:41 am

Pyramos stands before shaking his pelt, relieving himself of the nervous feeling that was lingering. He gave Ares a little cheerful nudge before springing back to the clearing where the mob was foraging, expecting his lady to follow. He stood on his hind legs, glancing over their small mob. After seeing all was well, he began to search for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:44 am

Ares follows her mate out of their secluded location and rejoins the rest of the group. She returns to foraging among to others, but is still oblivious to the approaching strangers. She moves to foraging next to Pyramos, enjoying his company.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Pyramos wanders to the edge of the group, snuffling at the base of a medium sized rock. A few more sniffs and he pinpointed the sharp smell of a scorpion. Scraping at the base of the rock, he hollowed out a small tunnel before quickly pulling the scorpion out. Struggling to be right side up once again, the scorpion attempted to twist around on its legs, but Pyramos was quicker. With a few snaps, the scorpions tail was broken into pieces and the newly appointed dominant male was munching happily.

A few insects later, Pyramos was full. He scrambled on top of a prickly bush, finding comfortable footing before looking out across the vast kalahari they called home. As his eyes wandered over Zophia, he spotted a stranger not far off from their foraging party. Flaring his nostrils, he identified the meerkat as a lone male. With a growl, Pyramos was on the ground and bounding towards the other male, fur on end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puzzles, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3