Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... What's taking so long?

Go down 
+3
Night
YoshKatgirl
Moonbacon
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

So... What's taking so long? Empty
PostSubject: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:18 am

As the title says, what's taking so long? I mean we don't have to wait for every character to be finished for the RP to start do we? I hope so honestly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Well, I haven't heard from Pan or LM in a while, and we definitely need to wait on them as they are key administrators to the site. LM was also finishing Swift, who has an important role to play. That was the only character we were waiting up on.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 4:42 pm

We need to institute a time limit. If Swift isn't ready by the time everyone else is ready to go, we proceed anyways.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Still gotta finish Behrooz's bio and begin working on Lancaster's. >.< I've been more interested in making progress with my stories than the actual role play lately, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:10 pm

I've been mainly waiting on LM and Pan, but I agree, we can't keep waiting forever. I will attempt to contact Pan over Skype and see what's going on with her. And maybe see if she can contact LM.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:00 am

I will hopefully be finishing Swift's bio later today.

EDIT - Swift's Bio is done at least enough for opening. I would gladly love to create a thread if other Puzzle founders members want to discuss how everyone feels towards each other to create some foundation relationships.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:15 am

I'd be fine if you did that LM. ^^
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Yes, that would be good. For the other mobs too unless we have that figured out already.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 5:45 pm

I could make the Fiddle Nips one.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:07 pm

No offense guys, but we do need to remember that we're all only human, and we have lives of our own.

I'll get around to looking over Swift, and after that we should be good to get started.  I'd be happy to set up all the days as well.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Don't worry Pan, it's fine! I could do the RP days if you're busy outside of DW atm.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:13 pm

Well, I was checking DW every day.  No one posted for a while so I stopped looking, you know?

I'm just kinda overwhelmed with my multiple roleplays but I don't mind getting started.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:15 pm

I understand that, and how many RPs are you currently on\running?

Excited to start RP. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Well, let's see... there's Linklu which I'm not really posting at at all... unfortunately.  There's a lot I still have to do over at RotF.  I don't really help out with EBC, but it does take up a lot of my time.  Then there's BZPRPG where I'm struggling too.

Swift actually looks good, so I'll just get the topics up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Wow, I'd have a hard time managing. Glad you still find time for us! ^^

Should you mention in each post how the mobs meet?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 pm

Yeah, I'll go ahead and do that.  :3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:12 pm

Also, quick question, does Shadow still intend to RP even though (I think?) Okello was not chosen?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:22 pm

I think so~

All the topics are up, yay!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:27 pm

I love the "Then and Now" part! :3 It helps keep all plots organized and a clear plan for the day, I think we should do it every RP day. You did a great job!

Also, I'll have Markie and Uma find their respective mobs once they head out to forage, so I probably won't RP them until then. Don't want to make things more confusing than they have to be.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:31 pm

Markie is one of the founders though owo
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Oops, I just meant Uma. My bad xP
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 11:35 pm

I'm actually gonna wait for Nini to post with Wendy before going ahead with Prince.

Lucille has gone into action though, that will certainly be fun, haha
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:01 am

Totally wrong thread o-o
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 9:37 am

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 10:14 am

So guys while I have ideas flowing for Kirara and Joestar and Lucille's pups I'm stumped with Windsheer and Autumn Leaf currently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... What's taking so long?   So... What's taking so long? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... What's taking so long?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next