Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)   Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 10:41 am

Name:
Windsheer
RP Data
Born on ??? 17th
First appeared on ??? At 3 years old
Subordinate

Description
Windsheer is a average built meerkat, weighing around 2 pounds and stands 14 inches tall. He has a dusty brown coat with almost jet black stripes, ears, eye patch, tail tip and dark grey paw pads. He has a particularly unique eye patch as it looks more like a raccoon or a classic burglar mask. He also has brown orangeish eyes.

Due to his dark coloring he heats up a little faster than other meerkats, not as fast as a dark brown one however but he will spend more in the shade than usual.

Personality
Windsheer is a quiet meerkat, he doesn't talk often and seems shy but not at all, if you're doing something wrong or he doesn't like he won't be afraid to speak up and be honest about it even if it hurts your feelings though he tries not tone rude or offensive at least. But even then you probably shouldn't under estimate how strong and smart he is and how far he'll go to protect his mob even if he isn't a dominant or born within it.

History
(Everything else is mostly explained in his brother Autumn Leaf's bio)
Windsheer was born in a all male litter of 4 within amob called the Anti-Matter mothered by a subordinate female who when they were a week old was predated by a bird of prey for failing to hear the alarm call, but the dominant female at the time was kind enough to adopt them.

Windsheer has always kept his head mostly low due to how the other subordinate meerkats treat them and he didn't want to get violently attacked by anyone and he was rather distant from his other less quiet siblings, for a while he was contemplating if he should treat them badly to earn the mob's favor for once but of corse he has always treated them fairly and never found the heart to treat them badly in anyway, plus his brother Autumn Leaf scares him.

After a while when they were nearing sub adult age, their adoptive mother was bitten by cape cobra in which another female let out lead calls and eventually abandoned her to die alone in the bolt hole, in which the mo began treating them like punching bags compared to last time when they just ignored and gave them a cold shoulder (and took their food).

Thanks to his litter mate brother Autumn Leaf, who convinced their grandfather who was the dominant to make a roving coalition with most if not all the males within the mob. He and his brothers were able to leave the once and for all.

Upon reaching a year of age he and his brothers split up, his two brothers Calamity and Pride went out to find greener pastures together, he initially planned to join up with Autumn Leaf but knowing how his brother acts he ultimately decided against and went on by his own and eventually stumbled upon the newly formed Fiddle Nips mob and sees his chance to start anew.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)   Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 1:25 am

Done! This one was a bit rushed to be honest but I already placed some important details about his birth mob and such in Autumn Leaf's bio. Plus I have limited internet time ATM since I'm just using my aunt's through my cousins iPad mini.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)   Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:16 am

Short, sweet and to the point regardless. XD

Accepted 1/2
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)   Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:50 am

Accepted 2/2
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)   Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Such an admirably righteous meerkat. ^^

Accepted. 3/3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)   Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:11 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Such an admirably righteous meerkat. ^^

Accepted. 3/3

I don't think it needs to be accepted 3 times, unless I'm mistaken? owo
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)   Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 3:39 am

Hey it's cool to know more than three staff members would accept my character :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)   Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windsheer: Subordinate Male (WIP)
Page 1 of 1