Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Apologies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: My Apologies   My Apologies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Hey guys... I just want to say sorry if I've rubbed anyone the wrong way or offended you... I've been moody recently and to be honest, I've found being a member of DW staff to be somewhat frustrating.  I'm not used to being around those with standards much lower than my own, and my past experience still clouds my judgement... so, I'm sorry.  I might be around a bit less, and I hope I haven't hurt anyone's feelings...
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

My Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Apologies   My Apologies I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 12:26 am

It's alright Pancake i'm kinda in the same situation too, i've become rather cold, moody and if more brutally honest mostly due to the crap that happened in my life recently that makes me feel i'm descending through hell.
Back to top Go down

My Apologies
Page 1 of 1