Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello i am new

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
Moonbacon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

Hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Hello i am new   Hello i am new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:33 am

Hello everyone, i love meerkats and know more about meerkats than it is healthy probably, i also love roleplaying and pretty adept at that which means i love roleplaying meerkats i love this site already.

(I'm probably gonna have characters who have names from other characters from other fandoms such as Metal Gear and Five Nights At Freddy's and most likely from The Lion King etc)

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new   Hello i am new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:52 am

Greetings Moonbacon welcome to Desert Warriors. For quite a number of years our members here have been role playing meerkats and we all thoroughly enjoyed it which is why the old burrow has recently had a facelift to allow a new chapter to dawn for our Kalahari characters. You've joined at a great time as soon once the dominants have been decided our group formations will be discussed and everyone will be able to meet the Fiddle Nips, Puzzles and Nightingales.

If you wish to create a character, please ensure you have read our rules section and you can find a character bio template around also. We don't mind names from other randoms but we ask that names aren't rude, dont cause offence and aren't already being used by someone else. You never know you may find other members will recognise your fandom name and share interests with you.

I hope you will enjoy your stay here at the burrow with us here at DW.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new   Hello i am new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:34 am

Welcome to DW. ^^

You arrived just in time for the roleplay, we're waiting on another member to submit her dominat application and then after we elect the dominants RP will begin. Shouldn't be long now!

A lot of people have characters named from other fandoms, it's fairly common and you may discover other users share your interests. As LM said, just be sure it's not already in use and isn't offensive somehow. Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new   Hello i am new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 8:22 am

Welcome! Glad you're interested in the site(: I hope you've been enjoying it so far!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new   Hello i am new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new   Hello i am new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:49 pm

Welcome. ^^ I'm one of the admins on this site, if you ever need help on anything on here, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other admins on the site (Our usernames are a light green), we're happy to help however we can. ^^ I hope you'll enjoy yourself and I look forward to roleplaying with you. X3

(Omg, I know ALL of those! I've watched my bro play and beat Metal Gear, and I'm of course a big TLK fan and I've watched LPs of the FNAFs games. I think we're gonna get along just fine~)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new   Hello i am new I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Yaaay, new person! Very Happy *Ahem* anyways, welcome to Desert Warriors, Moonbacon! ^^ I'm also a site admin and would be glad to offer assistance if you have any questions about the site. We're a friendly role play community that wouldn't hesitate to guide you through anything you may have concerns about. Looking forward to you accompanying us on the boards. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello i am new   Hello i am new I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello i am new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: