Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pyramos | Dominant Male

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Taakah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Pyramos | Dominant Male Empty
PostSubject: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 2:38 pm

Pyramos
(Pie-rah-mos)

| ♂ | Dominant | appeared at 2.5 years old, born September 3 |

Physique
Pyramos | Dominant Male Py10
Pyramos is on the larger side, weighing nearly 2.3 pounds
thanks to his bulky neck and shoulders, as well as his broad skull.
This gives him a powerful advantage during conflicts, but also
slows him down a bit and tires him out quickly.
His slightly oversized nose allows him to pick up scents that
the average meerkat wouldn't usually pick up, which makes
hiding from him nearly impossible- regardless if you're a bug
or a pesky rover. Pyramos sometimes limps from his left forepaw,
as it chooses days to randomly ache from being bitten to the bone
a long time ago.

- -

Personality
(Note- Personality still in development)
From a young age, Pyramos has always been more mature
and responsible than a pup would be expected to be. He has
always calmly handled any situation that has come up, no matter
how big or small, and always seems to have the right things to say
at the right time. Though he failed the last time he vowed to protect
his family, he is determined never to fail anyone again. His loyalty lies with
those he considers friends and loved ones, and he will not hesitate to
protect them till the very end. He is truly devoted to his loved ones, and
will do anything if it's in his mob's best interest. He often puts himself
last, which isn't always the best thing for him- but he doesn't care.
Pyramos takes any task of his seriously, and will always see them
through somehow. He never expects too much from anyone, and is
more accepting than one would first think him to be. He may act harsh
at times, but usually only when needed. A meerkat of his word, he is
very trustworthy and doesn't believe in telling lies- He knows the truth
may hurt, but it could never hurt as much as deception. Occasionally,
Pyramos can be humorous and an interesting conversation holder, but
normally he's serious and always seems to have his mind set on
something. This can be a problem, as he sometimes finds it hard to
listen and pay attention to others, but he tries his best- and when
he does pay attention, he can offer some good advice. Pyramos is
fiercely attached to his beliefs, and isn't easily swayed.

- -

History

Pyramos was raised in a small mob, consisting of his parents and sister. The four were very tight, and loved each other with all of their little hearts. Nearly right after his mother gave birth to Pyramos's younger siblings, a jackal had discovered their burrow, drawn by the scent of new life. Pyramos's father did what any father would do, and led the jackal away- But the two never returned.
     Childhood was almost non-existent for Pyramos after his father was killed. His mother had given birth to five hungry pups, and he took on responsibility as the man of the burrow at a mere seven months old. His sister had gone into a state of depression because of their beloved father's death, and was never of much help. But despite this, he couldn't help but love her and try to comfort her whenever possible. He worked tirelessly to ensure the safety of his family, providing for them and protecting them from the relentless rival mob who hated his father with clever tricks, knowing any real confrontation could prove fatal to his whole family.
     But eventually, all tricks prove to be simple illusions. After leading the rival mob away from his burrow, Pyramos hadn't noticed the dominant male lying in wait. It was only when the male emitted furious barks that Pyramos realized his careless mistake. He dove underground, urgently alarming his mother and sister of the situation. "Mom, Tes, take the girls and run- I'll help my brothers!" Taking his youngest brother in his mouth, he nudged the other two towards the rear entrance. He watched with dread as they struggled to keep up- They were too young for this! He had to think...
    Pyramos froze as he heard his mother screech in agony, followed by his sisters- which was cut short by the sound of snarls. "Listen to me, you need to run as fast as you can into the bushes over there and lie still. I'll be back fo-" A solid shoulder slammed into his side, knocking the wind out of him and causing him to drop his brother. "Where do you think you're going, Py? You should know that your father and anyone related to him are to be destroyed on sight, and I can't go against my dominant's orders..." A voice hissed, followed by a snicker.
    Almost at once, seemingly twelve bodies were on him, all eager for a tear at his pelt. He began to black out, but the scream of one of his precious siblings brought him back. With an incredible burst of adrenaline, Pyramos managed to push through his attackers. He clamped down on an enemy tail, saving his smallest brother just in time. He managed to grab him, and he ran as hard as he could without faltering.
    Pyramos woke under a log, shivering. His wounds caused a fever to begin, and he sat up as his head spun. A small body lay in the sand next to him. He sighed in slight relief- at least he saved one of them... Pyramos went to curl around his baby brother, only to realize that his fur was cold. He leapt up, dismay gripping his chest. "No... Wake up! Wake up!" He pleaded, prodding his sibling over and over again but to no avail.
    Pyramos sat back on his heels, shuddering in despair. He had failed sister, mother, her new litter... But most of all, his father. His entire family was officially gone, and he couldn't do a thing about it. He collapsed once more, holding onto the last memory of the most important thing on this earth to him.
- -

Relatives
all deceased

Offspring:
none

Last edited by Taakah on Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 3:44 pm

This is entirely up to you, but depending on if he's approved as DM and Ares is approved as DF, would you care at all for lowing his age a bit? If you want him that age, it's fine, but if you don't care and just put a random age, I would like it more if he was closer to Ares's age, maybe 2 or somewhere around that age.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 5:29 pm

I had a very twisty plot in mind that contains a huge a secret;) but it would include Pyramos being the father of Xylaeth. Of course, they wouldn't find this out until later.

This being said, it would call for at least a year difference in the two.. Perhaps we can meet in the middle and have Ares' age raised just half a year? That way, Pyramos would be 3.5, Ares would be 2.5, and Xylaeth would be 2.5 as well..

Ugh I'm not sure. I wanted Xylaeth to be in his midlife, but I might just end up dismissing the plot all together.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:26 pm

It's okay. I would rather keep Ares the same age and have him be older than them both be similar age but Ares is older.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 11:03 pm

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE HIS HISTORY SO MUCH

I love, love this character but all your characters seem so wonderful

Just, I cannot WAIT to roleplay with you >w<
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:45 am

Thank you! He's one of my favorites as well, and I look forward to role playing with you too (:<

Last edited by Taakah on Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:20 am

Well I really look forward to it ^^
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Updated everything, hope you guys like him! Razz

Of course his personality will develop after the days go by, as will all my other characters x)

Shoutout to Pancake for the awesome template!
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:24 am

Since you plan him to be Xyleath's father how can he be Xyleath's father if he's the same age as him?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:59 am

I've decided against it, lol. Guess I should've included that in my post xD But as Meyerm and I discussed, it wouldn't really work out well in regards to Pyramos's and Ares's age differences scratch
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:56 am

I LOVE THAT DESIGN AHHHH

Accepted, 1/2
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:51 am

Thank you! Very Happy I was pretty proud of it too x3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 6:47 pm

Certainly a colorful fellow. ^^

Accepted 2/2
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Are the lighter parts on him actually shading? x3
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Eh... They weren't initially, no x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyramos | Dominant Male   Pyramos | Dominant Male I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyramos | Dominant Male
Page 1 of 1