Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there, I'm new~ ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey there, I'm new~ ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, I'm new~ ^^   Hey there, I'm new~ ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Hey there, I'm Kyra. I'm planning on playing in The Reapers mob as a vicious meerkat, yet not overly vicious where Kyra would kill her mob members o.o. Anyways, in real life, I'm nowhere near vicious, I'm actually pretty harmless. I'm also kind and respectful in real life, yup, nowhere near vicious ^^. But somehow, I can do pretty good playing a vicious character in a roleplay. I have had experiences of roleplaying in the past, once in a while I will play them. I'm pretty sure already that I have gone on the inactive list on just 2, or maybe even 3, since I never felt like getting on them. But oh well, trying to keep up with all of my 18 roleplays (or something like that, lol) was just too impossible. So really, I'm thinking about getting inactive on all of my current roleplays, except for 1 that I really like ^^. Even though I have had experience with playing on roleplays in the past, none of them were meerkat roleplays. They were mostly wolf roleplays, some of them were fantasy wolf roleplays, and 2 of them were all-canid roleplays. So, yeah, I'm pretty interested in Desert Warriors so far ^^.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, I'm new~ ^^   Hey there, I'm new~ ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi Kyra and welcome to the DW community. Activity here is a little slow right now, but I expect it should pick up around the holidays. I've been inactive because the dreaded schoolwork and social life drama has been pretty boggling, it's hard to juggle sometimes. I hope you enjoy this RP site and decide to remain here. ^^

I play the Reapers DF, so feel free to write up a bio and introduce Kyra. They're a little low on numbers, and Stormy and Gunthram are on a no-weaklings campaign, so she'll be well received. (:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, I'm new~ ^^   Hey there, I'm new~ ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Hi, Kyra! =D Welcome to Desert Warriors! ^^ I'm YoshKatgirl, one of the site's Moderators. It's always great to have someone new join our ranks. X3 We can use more activity here, as it's been considerably quiet over the past several months. I've been very inactive myself due to being in the working world, but have decided to stick around a bit longer. If you have any questions concerning the site, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here would be glad to offer you their assistance. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, I'm new~ ^^   Hey there, I'm new~ ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there, I'm new~ ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: