Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello! ^-^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hello! ^-^   Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello. I am Bluestar101888. I am a strange, random, friendly, and artistic (not) person.
Anyways, I love to draw, I'm trying to animate, and Warriors, Wolves of the Beyond, The Familiars, and Survivors are my favorite books. The TV Shows I like are: Dog with a Blog, Hetalia, Pokemon (like the games more) MLP FiM, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Spongebob, WWE, and.... that's about it. I have been roleplaying as animals for nearly a year, mostly dogs, cats, foxes, wolves, and I've been practicing Meerkat role playing. This place seems like a very nice place to RP at, and I'll be fine.... If I don't post something on the wrong forum.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Hello! ^-^   Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Bluestar,
Welcome to the burrow. Things round here have gone very quiet over the last few weeks I think mainly everyone is focusing on RL school work and activities. You are by all means welcome to decide what groups you would like to join and post up character bios under the Mob section.
Once they have been accepted you can roleplay them out as you wish and approach the Mob's dominants if you want them to be apart of the group.

If you have any questions by all means ask and I will answer as best I can Smile
LM

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! ^-^   Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Hey Bluestar and welcome! We're a pretty laid back roleplay and I'm sure you'll settle into things quite fast. RP has been a little slow recently, but most of us have gone back to school or been through other things in our life at the moment. It can get a little tricky juggling everything, but maybe a new user will help us get more active again. (: anyways, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy RPing with us.

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! ^-^   

Back to top Go down

Hello! ^-^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum