Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:13 am

Phantoms

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old:
Schemes.......5 months 15 days
Navy Blu......5 months 0 days
Fiero.....3 months 20 days
Willows..... 3 months 4 days
Chompette, .......  1 month 12 days
Venine, Maxis ....... 27 days
Pretzel, Scooter, Dream...... 27 days

Due dates:
None (Unless announced that mating occurred over the skip)

Last edited by little_maybelline on Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:05 pm

ooc: I think Schemes is like 5 months 15 days now.

Casper emerges. The burrow is cramped as hell. Even though the pups they stole from the Zippers are progressing well, they've clogged up the intricate tunnels of the Phantom's home. There's so many pups he and Cyan have put off mating again, which is starting to aggravate him. He wants his bloodline to run strong for generations to come- of course, his half sisters are doing good jobs of this, but they are rivals with his family. Phantoms before blood. That is the motto he has been brainwashing the pups with. Phantoms before blood.

Willows stirs again, trapped in another nightmare. She still remembers the Zippers, but not the same as she used to. Their faces are all blurred, their warmth just a memory stamped out by the coldness of the Phantoms. Casper and Cyan tell her she could be a strong fighter if she forgot the happiness she once felt. They've been training her. She feels a strenght she didn't have before flowing within her- she gets stronger every day, but as she does, she loses everything that was once Willows except for her determinedness and the leadership skills she seemed to be budding. Everything else she used to display is lost, like the pup the Zippers used to know.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Pretzel is sleeping with Willows.  She had just began training... Se didn't like this place, everyone was mean to her, but she had been drawn to Willows... Her brother Scooter, on the other had... He had accepted the training and had begun to be vicious too.

Cyan is awake... And outside.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:50 am

Isis emerges. She had taken Dream as her trainee, rather the pup liked it or not.

Dream quietly emerges alongside Isis. She hated this place. She hated everything about this mob. But she doesn't know anything else... She doesn't enjoy this but what choice did she have..?

Maxis emerges as well, looking about and eager to explore.

Matrix had vanished a few days ago. Perhaps seeking Makuta. Who knows?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:28 am

The two mates, Sugar Cane and Spice, still roamed the outskirts of the territory. Finding an opportunity to join a new group was never easy, especially since it seemed the two were close. However, forming your own group together isn't such an easy task as well. Spice chirped to his mate to keep up.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Underground Valkyrie rested comfortably, his age usually got to him first thing in the morning and lately he was always the last to emerge.

Alongside her father, Siouxsie stirred and opened her eyes. Whilst she was far older than any of the pups in training she enjoyed learning the ways of the Phantoms but hadn't fully grasped Casper's concepts. Phantoms before blood, but her father was both? hmm... deep question maybe that's why the pups were doing so well and she wasn't. Her 'student' or more likely torture victim Fiero always liked to play hide and seek for a good majority of the day and she always had to drag him about the place by his tail. She envied Isis and the dominants for stealing the best pups.

Deep below ground, Fiero huddled all alone a shadow of his former happy self. His body ached from head to toe from old wounds and recent bruises and even his pelt was stained with patches of dried red blood. There was no love for him here, even after he had awoken in the nightmare of the Phantoms burrow and found Willows. She was no longer acknowledging him and even the young pups snarled like they had been brainwashed. Over the last few weeks his bodily condition had rapidly deteriorated, he was heartbroken to have been separated from Rimi and beautiful brave Quida, and lived everyday in fear of being pulled around by Siouxsie trying to impress the dominants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:29 pm

OOC: Changing yet again, I was half-asleep doing these posts guys haha

IC: Sugar Cane groomed Spice in the sunlight. Warming their pelts, they felt content and at ease for now.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:32 am

Willows awakens from her nightmare with a start. For a moment, she forgets where she is, but remembers quickly. She sighs and drags herself out of the burrow. Her body aches from the training she's been receiving, but she knows it will make her stronger. Willows has always been ambitious, but she never believed she could achieve them until now, brainwashing or not. She sits off by herself, sunning her dark gray underbelly a little. Her usual energy she once had in the Zippers is gone, replaced by an icy calmness slowly taking over.

Schemes looks at all the abducted pups and stifles a snicker. Who knew brainwashing good-hearted meerkats could be so easy? of course, these guys weren't even close to being fully developed, but still, it's sad how weak their wills were. Nobody could ever break Schemes- she had no ties anywhere. She just existed to cause mayhem. She believed that was her only purpose in life, and she would achieve it. She felt the need to fight something, thus prompting her to approach Navy Blu, the only meerkat close in size and age to her.

Casper begins to clean out the burrow entrance, shoveling large amounts of sand behind him. He loathes the fact he's stuck doing housework but whatever, someone needs to do it. His wounds from the Zippers battle have healed, but left some nasty battle scars the dominant male wears valiantly. They make him look more intimidating. He likes it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Isis looks down at Dream and smirks. More training today.

Dream notices Isis's icy orbs looking down at her and looks downward. She felt no warmth nor love for any of these 'kats. She didn't even feel close to her own siblings anymore. She didn't know what to do... Just simply try to endure the training.

Maxis notices Schemes and smirks lightly. He was Cyan and Casper's son all right. He began to sneak toward the female, aiming for her tail. He'll give that female a huge surprise!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Sugar Cane now laid down in the patchy areas of sunlight. She had exposed hr belly to warm it up a bit.

Spice laid down beside his mate and closed his eyes to enjoy the warmth as well.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:14 am

Having impishly dragged Fiero her 'student' out from his hiding place, Siouxsie carried her abducted prize up to the surface and plonked herself down next to Isis and young Dream. What did they have? Fiero was months older than Isis's student albeit that hers looked much healthier. What mattered more to the young minded adult was that she was following the key rules: she had obtained an unwilling nice pup and would turn him into a Phantom if it killed her.

Weakly dropping onto the sand, Fiero stared at young Dream. Did she really enjoy living in this hell? Closing his eyes he prayed that today would be the day the Zippers came to find them and take them home again.

Still snoring underground, Valkyrie rolled his weight onto his side and continued to dream. Five more minutes then he might consider opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Scooter had been hanging around with Schemes.  He's been following her every action.  Scooter has never known anything else but the Phantoms, it has been easy for him.  He gazes at all the members with wide, inquisitive eyes.

Not the case for Pretzel.  There's only one thing she's known here.  Pain.  From the moment she arrived, that's all there was.  She didn't like this place.  There was no warmth, no kindness.  She only wanted to keep herself alive.  
With her siblings quickly deteriorating... There was no 'kat that she could turn to.  Darkness was everywhere.

Cyan snorts.  She's enjoying this, but Pretzel is a disappointment.  She helps her mate clean the burrow entrance.  She then tries to decide if they should head out yet or if it's too early.  In the end she decides the former... No late risers in the Phantoms.  This mob means business.

ooc: I'm gonna take Jack Frost back too, but I want a new name.  I have a personality for him nao.

I'm not sure whether Eclipse is playing Navy Blu or Sauda...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:04 pm

ooc: Ok Pancake no problem, just let me know when you've decided on a new name and I will get your pup put back on the roll call. I think Eclipse might have Navy Blu from the list but i'm not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:50 pm

((OOC: I think she's forgotten that. XD I'll talk to her later about it when she's out of school, it might jog her memory. But I think she took Navy Blue since she wanted her? I think... XD))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Hearing the faint lead calls, Valkyrie grunts and groggily opens his eyes. He's late emerging once again but his leg feels sore and he doesn't feel like risking on it out foraging today. By the size of his rather large podgy belly it's not a major crisis if he goes without a meal today but he should make his way up to the surface to lend a hand with the chores.
Heaving himself onto all fours, he drags himself out of the sleeping chamber and up onto the surface. Finding a spot close to the young pups, he sat down under the warm rays and closed his eyes again.

Desperate to join the foraging party, Siouxsie is aggravated that Fiero limply refuses to do anything. She doesn't want to abandon him on the sand as that would immediately mean she failed the training and Cyan needed these pups to strengthen the group numbers. Torn by her own needs for a moment, she grabbed the young male by the scruff and dragged him over to her basking father.
Growling her demands for Valkyrie to watch her student, he left Fiero behind and dashed away into the grass in the opposite of Cyan. If she could find the youngster some food maybe he would co-operate with her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:21 pm

Casper, sensing there's still a few late risers in the burrow, sticks his head back inside and barks loudly. Doing this startles Willows- she's doing well in her training, but when she makes them made she's beaten, and she loathes it. She quickly shoots out of the burrow, going right between Casper's forepaws. He then follows Cyan out, lashing his tail side to side. He's in a crabby mood, which might not turn out well for Scooter, his apprentice...

Schemes perks her head up at the sound of lead calls and begins to follow the matriarch out. She snickers as Casper startles one of the pups. This one, like Scooter and a few others, were turning out excellent... It would take a few more months, definitely, but they could become worthy meerkats of the darkness in due time... She snickers again, this time louder, reminiscing on her time in the Devils. They were all insane. Vicious, but insane. Schemes, however, is just insane. She's not vicious, but maliciously cunning, which in her screwed up mind is just as powerful.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Scooter is eager to please.  He had a particularly bad influence from the start, so he's really never known anything else.  His mind is quick on the way to becoming twisted.  The young male pads after the dominant male.  He's ready.  His eyes are glued on his mentor.  Usually this would be a day early to head out foraging, but it has been known to happen before.  Scooter wants to go too.

Young Pretzel is still quite the opposite.  She doesn't like it here one bit, and remains isolated.  Although, like her littermates, she has never known anything but this dark mob, Pretzel was awakened by pain.  Pain was bad.  And that was all the Phantoms were to her.  Pain.  Life was pain.  She didn't like it and it ruined her desire to become fierce.  She cowers and tries to hide in the depths of the burrow...

Frost chuckles as he watches his fellow mobmates.  He wasn't... Exactly evil.  But, he was fierce.  He was playful like any other pup, outside of this mob anyways, but he was not weak.  He could and would defend and assert himself.  However, he had gained an edgy side to him... Quick reflexes if any meerkat were to turn on him.  This is Cyan's fault, he wanted to test to make sure that he would make a good fighter in the future... No pup can stay truly innocent in the Phantoms.  But that can wait.  He wants to play.  Looking rather smug he walks up and bats Dream.

Cyan leads the group to a foraging patch.  She ponders whether to test Willows or to start foraging.  The pups are still lactating.  They will need to be fed.  But at the same time, the little apprentices need work too.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:00 am

Emerging from the grass with a larvae prize for her student, Siouxsie forced weak Fiero to eat what she had brought for him and to make quick work of it as they were already late leaving because of him. With part of the meal consumed she heavily shoved him away from Valkyrie and constantly nudged him with his mouthful in the direction that Cyan had left.

Once Siouxsie and Fiero were out of sight Valkyrie headed back below ground hoping to continue his sleep unaware that young Pretzel had chosen to hide in the burrow complex.

Wincing with pain and trying to swallow, Fiero struggled to walk ahead of his mean captor. He was grateful that she had actually brought him something to give him strength but at the rate she was shoving him along, all she would give him is indigestion. Coughing and finally finishing the last food remnants he sighed and hung his head, oh how he missed the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:18 pm

Upon stopping behind his mate Casper drops to forage, digging up a live scorpion. He doesn't disarm it. Instead, the dominant male drops the insect in front of his young apprentice, Scooter. Disarm it without killing yourself and you can eat. If you fail, you'll go hungry. He showed no empathy for the young male. There could be no weak links in the Phantoms. The pups needed to be raised harshly to grow up strong.

Schemes shovels sand away to find her breakfast. Eventually the young female finds herself an undersized scorpion for breakfast, disarming it quickly and wolfing it down. Once she's eaten enough to fill her belly for the moment she yawns and observes the rest of the group. Her eyes catch Scooter and Casper and she's instantly drawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 1