Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Runt woke with a violent thrash, hitting something with his hind legs- whether it was the burrow wall or another meerkat, he didn't know- or care. Shaking his small body, Runt was suddenly wide awake and ventured up the tunnels to the surface. There he saw Sora and Riku fighting for reasons unknown to him. Although he was older, Runt was hardly bigger than the two younger pups. With a smirk, he couldn't help himself and dashed over, attempting to aggravate the two more by nipping and snapping at their rears.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Inle chuckles at Raine.  What these meerkats don't understand is he's different from them.  He likes to irritate and stir up trouble.  His response is always aloof and cool.  Though he can be ticked off himself, this male likes tension and arguing.  The more one said the more he would do to tick them off.  Inle glances over at Stormy.  A battle, hmm? Interesting...

Blizzard hears it too.  She doesn't like the idea.  The Weathers were never like this... But, well, this is their home now, they'll have to deal with it.  She wants to show that she isn't weak.

ooc: Guys, could everyone think that Blizzard is a soft female at first? I want her to eventually reveal her ferocity and surprise other meerkats, that's how she is.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Runt's nipping annoys Riku the most. He forgets about Sora and turns on Runt instead, growling. Stay out of this you little runt! No wonder mother named you that, its a fitting name for you!

Sora was relieved Riku wasn't attacking him at the moment and took the chance to move away. He needed a moment or two to recover.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Noticing Kira's bold act, a look of interest crossed Lucifer's features. Seeing that she was alone, he felt that now was the perfect time to approach his other sister. Slinking quietly like a shadow, he came beside her and hissed under his breath, I saw what you did just now. His tone was calm and enticing, I had a thought, if you're interested in hearing it.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 1:41 am

Suddenly being silently approached by her brother, a shudder flooded down Kira's spine. Initially assuming he was going to attack her, she raised her heckles and furrowed her brown in suspicion. Lucifer wasn't one to mess with and certainly not now that he had Guntham as a mentor, the odds we stacked heavily against her should her brother get violent.
Hearing his hiss she tilted her head, what Lucifer had in mind could be interesting or it could mean death. But if it had something to do with Raine she just might be interested in making a deal.
"Alright" Kira mumbled with a hint of caution "You have my attention".
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Runt wasn't hurt by the words. Not anymore. He rushed up to Riku before abruptly stopping, standing tall and puffing his chest out to make himself look bigger. Face-to-face with him, he noticed that he was just a hair taller than Riku. "Why don't you say that again, pipsqueak!"

(Not sure if you know this or not, but Runt was adopted Surprised Just saying in case you didn't xD))
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:29 pm

I can see that you are far more worthy of being trained than Raine, and I know you can see it as well, Lucifer made sure his voice was low enough for no one but Kira to hear, I propose to you a deal, an alliance that will help you to surpass our sister, and offer both of us roles with more power in the future. Take it or leave it, but you'll have nothing but benefits to gain from this offer.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:49 am

Lucifer's offer sounded too good to be true, a chance for her to surpass their sister Raine, Stormy's pride and joy and form a sibling alliance for future power for them both. It sounded very one sided in her favour and knowing Lucifer there had to be some kind of catch. She had heard Gingersnap's assumptions about Chief's demise and found it believable disturbing, would her brother make her kill one of their cousins or even their half siblings? Would their mother make her eat them like Raine had done?
Casting her weak worries to one side she nodded confidently at her brother. In a group like the Reapers and in the case with Lucifer it was better the devil she knew, then the one she didn't and would forever look over her shoulder and be afraid of. If she really worthy as her brother claimed they both could see her inner fears had to be left behind and every challenge she would have to face head on whether she found it ethical or not.
If those are your terms then we have a deal she replied acknowledging Lucifer. Now there was no going back or dwelling on possible future regrets.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:42 am

Hold on, there is one small condition, Lucifer looked her in the eyes as he had almost forgotten something he needed to add. His expression was relaxed and showed no hint of aggression or stress. His tone was equally calm, you must do as I say, when I say it, and no one must know of this little deal of ours.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Riku wasn't intimidated. Runt could look bigger if he wants but Riku is no coward. Like I said, its still a fitting name! You can try to look intimidating, but you'll have to try harder to scare me! And lunged at Runt, still eager for a fight.

Sora watched, relieved he was finally able to get some time of peace. That was getting annoying...

((OOC: I'm aware, but Riku isn't. =P He does think they are real sibs, but thanks for the concern Taakah. XD))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Blizzard glances over at Kira and Lucifer, and moves closer curiously.

ooc: ...Did anyone see my request I posted a while back in this topic? .-.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm

ooc: Yes, it's fine with me. Should Stormy pick on her a little just to add to things, and one day she snaps? -plot idea just came into my head-

Raine, unaware of her siblings plotting to surpass her, plops her body down in the sand and licks her paws. She's overly bored, wanting to playfight with someone to hone up on her skills. She singles out her little brother, Soviet, who's pretty big for a pup his age. She pounces at him, her paws connecting with her shoulder blades. She knocks him down with her superior weight. Surprise!

Soviet, surprised, used his big paw to swat his big sister's face. Raine hissed and nipped at the delicate skin on his neck.

Stormy is hardly bothered by her children's playfighting. She has, however, taken notice of the absence of her children and waits to issue her lead calls until they return. If there's any pups she wants to "accidentally" leave behind and leave them exposed to the Kalahari elements, it is not Lucifer and Kira... She'll have to wait a few weeks to observe her eldest daughter's progress, but a switch in her favoritism might be coming soon...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:22 am

There it was… Lucifer was sometimes slightly predictable.  Luckily Kira knew her brother wasn’t stupid to throw around any demands willy-nilly, he’d save them for some extreme tasks. She would be more likely be doing his dirty work because she couldn’t imagine he’d want her to take all the pleasure away from his evil deeds and being the same age there was something’s that neither of them would be able to accomplish yet awhile even if her brother dreamed he wanted it done, like killing one of the adults or tricking a full grown cape cobra into the burrow.
Unknowing her mother’s plans, Kira smirked at Lucifer her mind made up, if she didn’t side with her brother and continued to live in the Reapers as a softie she was as good as dead anyway, at least doing Lucifer’s deeds she’d be able to be warm at night and would start being acknowledged.

Stepping as close as she could to her litter mate, Kira placed her fluffy grey cheek against Lucifer’s.
You have a deal she whispered letting him hear her grin through her syllables and dramatically pausing…oh but hold on, I expect you to say please every time you want something and to show some affection for your lovely ally sister. You don’t want Stormy to get suspicious that only I’ve changed do you?

Hoping to have ruffled some fur knowing Lucifer didn't show love to anyone, Kira laughed and licked Lucifer’s cheek that she’d been pressed up against. What’s that, did I hear you say you loved me little brother?

Spotting Blizzard shuffling towards them, Kira stood to her feet and shook her pelt trying to act natural that they hadn't been discussing anything in particular. Once she'd finished with Lucifer she would go and greet the older female.

(ooc: I hope this reply is ok Kusuma and Stormy and fits alright with the plot. If not let me know and I'll change it)

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:58 pm

ooc: That works great! :3 And yay, plots.

Blizzard watches Kira and Lucifer for a moment through narrowed eyes.  It was suspicious... She didn't say much though.  Blizzard still had the appearance of a soft, quiet, shy female.  She looked quite out of place.  Honestly, the Weathers weren't exactly all sunshine and rainbows either, seeing as her mother went on an eviction rampage... But not like this.  She shakes her head and continues watching them from a distance.

Dustdevil has lost sight of his sister.  He stands up looking for her... He gets the idea that they may be going somewhere soon.  Unlike his sister, Dustdevil has shown to be a thoroughly vicious male.  Fast, wicked, and daring.

Inle watches Raine intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:48 am

GUNTRAM

His tongue would roll at the little talk Stormy would give him, letting a throtaty growl escape from his mouth. He guessed that he was being overly protective, either way he felt as if he should be the only one with the capability to spill blood from her flank. It was then his mind would get back on track, the raid. With a slight smile stuck to his visage, he would check out his mob's territory for some quick moments. He was going to show just what the 'new' Reapers was made of along with his new partner. He was going to cripple the land of the Desert Warriors with his own paws.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Runt snorted, ignoring the first comment. "I'll show you intimidating!" He lunged as well, meeting Riku with surprising force.

((OOC: I'm aware, but Riku isn't. =P He does think they are real sibs, but thanks for the concern Taakah. XD))

(OOC: Ah okay, just making sure! And no problem(: That could make an interesting plot..)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:52 pm

ooc: Is everyone alright with a PhantomsxReapers battle?

Stormy issues lead calls, planning to lead her mob towards a range of her territory they didn't often venture to due to the vicious battle they shared with their neighbors before. That was when she did not have much confidence in the Reapers militia- with her children older and growing stronger, as well as the addition of several new adults, she believed they could match evenly with the Phantoms.

Soviet growls angrily as the mob begins to head out again. He's bitter that he still can't leave the area around the burrow. By the tension and excitement in the air, especially that rolling off of Gunthram, he can sense something major is going to happen today, and knowing the Reapers it shall have to do with bloodshed. His siblings will suffice for now, but one day he will have a life between his jaws and he will not hesitate to bite down...

Raine pads over to her mother, keeping her jowls clamped shut. She is just now beginning to realize that if she keeps her big fat mouth shut she will go farther in life. Her arrogance is bound to never fade away, but maybe if she remains dedicated to her work it will be overlookable. After all, her mother is also arrogant and cocky, but Stormy has learned to control it and use it against others, not herself, typical to her socipathic tendencies. Raine, however, has not.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:20 pm

A female pulls up right beside Soviet.  Her fur is silver, like her mother's, but her eyes a bright red, much like her father's.  Her gaze is that of a silent rage.  While, deep down, she is not upset.  This is just how she looks.  She's quiet, but deep down, deadly.  She watches the mob move away... Someday... Someday she'll join them.  She and her littermates too.  A sickening smile spreads across her face.  Yes... Someday she will spill blood.  For now she turns to Soviet and just stares for the longest time at him... Before pounding his ear with her claws.  She chrrs and waits for a reaction.

Blizzard sighs at Stormy's action.  Fine, then... Fine.  She doesn't want to battle right now, but being in the Weathers has taught her one thing.  Discipline.  She must obey.

Dustdevil, on the other hand, bounds after the group, excited to fight.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Ignoring Blizzard for the moment, Lucifer rolled his eyes at Kira. Lifting his paw, he shoved her to the ground forcefully and snorted, Don't push it. This is on my terms so remember, I can still take the offer back. Got that baby sister?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Stormy halts at a patch of foliage. They need to forage briefly to get food in their bellies and their strength up to numbers before heading off to war. She stops and tears into the sand, her claws flying ravenously through the sand until she digs up a scorpion. She disarms it brutally, practicing her bite for the war to come.

Soviet looks to his sister Mercury and flashes her his incisors. He believes the two of them could fight too. They're small but strong, like Reapers offspring should be. Oh well. For now, they can raise hell at the burrow. He paws at her face roughly.

Raine follows her mother and the group at. She can sense the electrifying excitement in the air- there's going to be a fight today, she can sense it. yes, her time to prove her mother's efforts haven't been in vain is now...

ooc: Would someone in the Phantoms who has a pup close in age to Raine be willing to have them fight? I could see her bringing back an ear or something to Stormy as a token. 0.0 But I just want a fight, nothing like that. She's just so desperate to prove herself.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:37 am

Riku growls and meets Runt head on. He's a fearless pup and fights were something he was growing to love. The Shadow Death's genes were strong within him. He'll show Runt a thing or two!

Sora, on the other hand, was spared getting the Shadow Death's infamous genetics. And despite how Stormy was, her aggressiveness hadn't been passed on to him either. But he's a smart pup. He knows weakness isn't tolerated here. For his own sake, for him to continue breathing, he had to act. Pretend he was a vicious and bloodthirsty pup. For now, he had taken shelter under a thorny bush, trying to rest.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:25 pm

ooc: Sorry I've been away for a few days, I had a lots of work related things going on. I have Fiero who is of a similar age to Raine, he is in a very bad shape though and wont have the energy to join the Phantoms group foraging.

Putting on a smirk and wiping the sand off her muzzle, Kira eyed Lucifer knowing that her remark had prickled under his skin. She got his terms alright, she was just pushing the limit to see what she could get away with.
Hearing her mother's lead calls, Kira had no choice but to follow. Stormy was promising a battle and whether she liked it or not somehow she would have get involved. Glancing over her shoulder she noticed Blizzard again, the older female was quiet but loyally followed at a steady pace. Maybe making new contacts of her own in the group Kira wondered if it would help improve her growing confidence.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Runt tenses as his body met Riku's, hoping to act like a wall and cause his opponent to fall backwards. He begins to snap wildly, searching for flesh to latch onto- And when he found some, he would begin to rip his small head side to side.

Karah notice's Stormy's lead calls and bounds after her, half war-dancing, half trotting. She was feeling antsy and was eager for a fight.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:05 pm

Lucifer caught the smirk on Kira's face. He glared coldly at her in return. He would not tolerate any lack of respect. As he trailed after her to follow her mother he snapped sharply, biting hard on Kira's hip. He snarled lightly as he pulled back, if you think you can get away with anything, you are gravely mistaken. That was a warning, next time you show even the slightest amount of disrespect, I might just pull the deal and make your life miserable. His tone made it clear, it was more than a warning, it was a solemn threat.

ooc: It's okay, I've got school and a poor internet connection so I haven't been on much lately either. XP
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:05 pm

ooc: Understandable Maybelline. ^^

Stormy sets out digging away sand for her next meal. She doesn't want to waste too much time foraging, but knows it's best that they get full bellies before launching an attack. She finds her next meal and tears into it with ravenous fangs, eager to get her war underway.

Raine forages by her mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next