Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:07 am

Midnights

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Agnah, Sockdolager........... 2 month 21 day
Kye............ 2 month 6 days
J-Dog, Dakota.............27 days

Due Dates: Teetsie and Varjack's Litter (Unconfirmed).........Due 4th April

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:58 pm

ooc: Poops, want to say Teetsie and Varjack mated over the skip? :3

J-Dog has finally been able to escape his confines of the burrow. He'd been getting stir crazy and maybe a little bit too aggressive towards his littermates. Now that he has the vast environment of the Kalahari to suffice to his rambunctious needs, he couldn't be more contempt. However, his aggressiveness has not worn away...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:55 pm

ooc: Should I say that Makuta left or should he be here awhile longer?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:03 am

Already up and outside of the burrow complex, Spitfire is keeping a close watch on young J-Dog and still has the teeth impressions on her ankles and tail from the previous weeks of babysitting to know how much of a handful he is becoming. She still isn't completely happy with being on constant watch duty all the time but at least she isn't on Teetsie's bad side to end up getting evicted out into the desert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:20 am

Titus and his younger sister, Sabella, still roamed the desert, eager to join and not afraid to show it. Sabella complained about how tired she was, but Titus kept on going.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:31 pm

Kye woke and stretched, then tiredly made her way to the surface. Sitting upright, she dozed while soaking up the sun, too tired to say much to anyone.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:02 pm

ooc: Whatever you like Pancake. We could still use him around, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Nukpana was asleep still.

Pandora, however, was awake and outside, looking about.

Sockdolager and Agnah were also still asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:27 pm

OOC: Changing...they are already a part of now Razz

IC: Titus and Sabella both emerged together from the burrow. Sabella, of course, came up after her older brother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:39 am

Tragically, adventurous little Precarious Situation will no longer be joining in on the boisterous antics of her siblings. Yesterday, while the attetion of the adults supervising herself and her siblings was diverted, she slipped into the vegetation unnoticed for a little adventure and was dispatched by a stealthy African Wildcat that happened to be lurking on the periphery. It's a sad fact that one in four pups will perish before their first birthday, and it was to Precarious Situation's misfortune to have met that tragic destiny.

ooc: Sorry guys. Limiting myself to three or four characters here for now. :/ Also, I'm feeling kinda cruel. =P I've been wanting to kill off a couple charries here for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:11 pm

VARJACK

He had not slept at all, his little scuffle with the black haired meerkat had left him alive, that and it was unlike him to stay unaware in unknown territory, perhaps it was unknown but he could not help but feel as if this territory was already his. Varjack was a being of greed, his thoughts constantly calculating to get what he wants. A being who stays in the safety of the shadows, the epitome of a Midnight mob member, a ghost king. Several scents would drift about his nostrils but there was one that he was seeking for particularly, one that he wanted and claimed as his own; Teetsie. Ooooh, where are you darling

occ: I don minddd <3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Teetsie's ears pricked up as she heard her new mate's voice on the breeze. After a different male had fathered each of her litters, she was looking forward to finally getting a stable dominant male, which, she hoped, would be Varjack. Over here she churred, beckoning him towards her with her tail. With her new litter finally emerged, the dominant female was on edge after what happened- one of her newest daughters, Precarious Situation, had vanished and not returned. Teetsie was not an animal to feel grief from loss, no matter how great, but the loss of a daughter still depressed her. The Midnights needed a larger battle force, or needed to lessen that of other groups...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:33 am

Barking at young J-dog to stay close by, Spitfire felt an inner pang of guilt about what had happened to young Precarious Situation. It had taken the tragic incident for her to realise how self centered she really had become, if she had spent less time thinking about her own needs and more on those of the innocent pups Precarious Situation may have still been able to frolic about in the sunshine right now.
Hanging her head sadly she padded over to Teetsie's youngest son and sat protectively with her shadow over him as he explored his new world. From now on she'd sware to make a personal change in her behaviour to ensure the dominant's last two pups made it to adulthood.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Makuta stares over the Midnights.  He gazes at Varjack, still keeping a close eye on him.  He's been lenient, but will not hesitate to act should he decide that the new dominant will threaten the group's survival.

Rip was awake.  His cousin/aunt Bloodbath had joined recently.  It was quite apparent that these two, or four rather, including the smaller twins, did not get along at all.  They caused fights often and it never seemed to stop.

Makuta shifts his gaze over to the four Graveyard youngsters.  He personally didn't mind fights within a mob, but their leaders might feel otherwise and besides, these meerkats definitely push the limits.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:01 pm

J-Dog looks up to Spitfire. He doesn't blame her for his sister's death, for he'd hardly gotten to know her and couldn't really be affected by it. She was a worthy sparring partner, but she's gone now.. He peeps lightly to Spitfire as if to promise her he won't be going anywhere. Instead he sits his rump down and shuffles his paws through the sand, bored. He'll wrestle with his surviving littermate later.

Teetsie notices Makuta emerge and nods curtly to the jet-pelted male. She's glad he's decided to stick around, as he is helping to whip her militia back into force again. She also trusts Varjack to do an excellent job as well. She's content with these two powerful males in her forces, which prompts her to deviate a plot to weaken another force. But who? All mobs around her have taken hits recently. She can't decide just yet, instead pondering which mob she hates the most on her borders. Willows and Tiny Kats both have defeated the Midnights, but last she heard the Willows weren't even led by the same 'kats anymore. That left the Tiny Kats... Hmm, yes.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Makuta glances at Teetsie.  He knows that look.  She's planning something... The dark male chuckles lightly.  He'll surely be looking forward to it.  He'll be lending assistance.  He's been in many battles.  But for now, he focuses on the Graveyard immigrants... They could be trouble.  He's starting to wonder about Reaper's discipline... Though he won't judge the one-eyed dominant male out loud, even here.  The Graveyards are his allies.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Seeing J-Dog nestle himself down on the sand obediently in shadow, Spitfire nuzzled him roughly hoping to encourage him to want to play again. For once she smiled at him and wanted to be affectionately close to the youngster, she hated seeing him bored. Although it meant another day at the burrow that she would have to babysit, at least now the two pups were active it wasn't so lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:18 pm

VARJACK

The little face off of the eyes between his madam and Makuta had been noticed, it had bothered him to an extent seeing as he was a rather gluttonous and envious 'god.' It was all about him in his mindset, the world was his, and the people who followed him just fed off of him, and gained blessings. He was a Meerkat of many faces, so many he was beginning to doubt that this face of his was the real one. Licking his maw, he would dismiss his thoughts and stretching his sore muscles; the result of fighting against Makuta; he had not lost but he felt as if he had, a fight with him getting injured bothered him to a great extent, he liked to keep his exotic beauty intact. It also seemed he liked to keep his lover's beauty intact also, hinting to his soft and slick grooming of her fur.

occ: gentleman, am I not =)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:45 pm

ooc: Yes, yes you are. Smile

Teetsie shifts to see her mate grooming her. She returns his actions, sweetly grooming his exotic pelt. Varjack's pelt is not one she's ever seen before, and it entrances her. Makuta's pelt is also rather exotic and entrancing with its blackness, but she's seen and mated with other jet-colored 'kats before. She hopes some of her future children inherit their father's coloring. After a few minutes of grooming Teetsie issues lead calls, a devious plot forming in her head. Today the Midnights will begin their long road to a comeback...

J-Dog perks up at Spitfire's nuzzle. He senses he's no longer in trouble and proceeds his search for siblings to spar with.

ooc: Who were the other pups in J-Dog's litter again?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:43 am

ooc: Pulse (Pancake) - dispersed, Precarious Situation (Yoshkat) - deceased, Dakota (Poops)
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Kye blinked sleep from her eyes, oblivious to the devious plots Teetsie had in mind. She blankly watched Spitfire nuzzle J-Dog before turning away, reminded of her dead mother. Although it was probably for the best, Kye still missed her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:18 am

Keeping her sentry position Spitfire continued to watch over J-Dog as he hungered to find a playmate to tumble in the sand with. If she was to remain vigilant she would have to ignore Teetsie and her orders to head out foraging shortly and remain at the burrow for yet another day to look after the growing pups. Repeated days babysitting were slowly taking its toll on her body weight but with very little subordinate females in the group she had to do whatever it took. Precarious Situation had already lost her life to the required need to find a morsel of food and he desperately hoped that J-Dog would face a similar fate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:37 pm

J-Dog makes his way over to his last remaining sibling, Dakota. He's a little too young to fully grasp what fates befell his littermates, but he has a general idea. He paws at his sister a little, hinting he wants the engage in playfight.

Suddenly antsy, Teetsie dislodges herself from Varjack's grooming, shakes the sand from her fur and issues lead calls. Today the Midnights earn back a shard of the reputation they once held. She's confident with her group's ability now, or she would not have led them into battle. She's plotting for a burrow raid, but if the other happens they just might face a few casualties. She's not concerned. She doesn't want to wait around long.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Painful memories temporarily forgotten, Teetsie's lead calls steal Kye's attention and she stumbles after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 1