Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, I've been thinking...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

So, I've been thinking... Empty
PostSubject: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 pm

And I've decided to put some of my characters up for adoption, well most of my pup characters any way. They are:

Boomslang
Quida
Chompette
Conker
Cactus

This may seem a bit sudden, but, honestly, I've been half-heartedly posting their reactions to situations in the role play. I'm having trouble feeling the mood while playing them. I just can't get attached nor interested in them. I don't know how to form their personalities and am lacking inspiration for them. They have no plots really. So any one can feel free to adopt them. Boomslang, Conker and Quida are wounded and weakened, so they may be a bit complicated to play, but if no one is interested in them, they can be killed off or said to have vanished.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 am

I'll adopt Conker. :3 *Is aware she's gonna have too many 'kats at this rate in the Jumaa. XD*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Sure, you can have Conker. ^^ I bet you can manage playing several characters in the Jumaa. XP
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Well, I do play 7 'kats in the Pearls on the Linklu site alone... So yeah, I can manage. XD
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:48 pm

My Aunt told me about Cactus, he's Conker's brother, right? And said she was adopting Conker and she suggested I should adopt Cactus. So could I adopt him, please Yosh? Smile
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 4:00 am

I think if Quida is dispersed then I might do the same with Fiero. He really liked her but didn't notice she was quite attached to Alphonso and would be quite heartbroken to find her missing from the group after he somehow makes it away from the Phantoms. Maybe this could make him closer to Rimi though if Night decides to keep her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 am

Yeah, I'm keeping Rimi, I've become attached to her. X3 So Fiero and her becoming close is fine with me~
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:24 pm

I was going to ask for Quida but I don't know about it now since you guys mentioned all that LOL- Maybe they could have a little love triangle going on or something xDD

Otherwise I'll take Boomslang, I absolutely love his name and he seems cute lol. Just let me know :s
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Yeah, Boomslang's name always sounded interesting to me. X3

Still waiting to see if I can adopt Cactus since my Aunt adopted Conker.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

If you want Quida, Taakah, feel free to adopt her. The love triangle idea sounds rather interesting actually. If you guys decide to go through with a plot relating to that, I'd be eager to see it in action. X3 You can also have Boomslang, too, if you wish. I don't care who decides to adopt them, but if either one of them doesn't get adopted, we could just say they vanished from the group. Both are wounded, Quida from the Zippers/Phantoms battle, Boomslang from his ordeal of struggling to survive alone, therefore are subject to being expendable any way. =P

Sure, you can have Cactus, Eclipse. ^^ I started molding him into a kind-hearted and cautious individual, but from then on, you can mold his personality into whatever you like. =3

I made the decision to put them up for adoption because I just wasn't developing the interest in them and I just don't have the time and energy like I used to for DW. >.< So, I'm just gonna stick to playing my adult characters and juvenile Rose Heart in the TK for now.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:58 am

Alright, I'll take them both then xD Thanks! And yeah, it ought to be, lol
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 am

Okie dokie. ^^ You're welcome. =)
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:11 pm

Should I create new bio threads for them? And I kind of want to keep their personalities the way they are, unless you'd like me to change them up xD

**Edit: Also, where is Boomslang at the moment? And how close were Quida and Fiero?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:41 pm

They're yours now so it's up to you. =P Nah, you can keep their personalities the way they are now if you want. =)

Boomslang is at the Comets burrow, alone. I planned for him to get left behind by accident.

I believe Fiero and Quida were considerably close, often keeping in close proximity to each other whenever doing or participating in an activity.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Alright thanks xD And oh lol, cute x)

One last thing, I swear LOL How old are they? I know boomslang is a pup, but..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Quida is 2 months 26 days and Boomslang is 2 months 11 days. =) And, yes, both are still pups. :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Yeah, a lot of pups we have around oddly around 1-2 months old. XD How funny is that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I've been thinking...   So, I've been thinking... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, I've been thinking...
Page 1 of 1