Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott, New Jumaa DM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Scott, New Jumaa DM Empty
PostSubject: Scott, New Jumaa DM   Scott, New Jumaa DM I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Scott, New Jumaa DM Isuo
Enjoy the design for Scott I made for ya Kid~

Name: Scott (Named after a close friend of mine. X3)

Age: Adult (I would think he's about the same age as Aliya)

Bio: Scott is a nice male and often puts others before himself. He's had a rough start in life, almost being killed by another female who was pregnant, leaving some scars on his left eye, which never opened, so his sight is a bit limited. However, he's grown used to it as he grew up, eventually leaving his home in search for a higher propose in life. Hopefully, he'll become the new DM of the Jumaa (Permanent or temporary, whatever works. xD)!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Scott, New Jumaa DM   Scott, New Jumaa DM I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Looks good to me Kid. Smile Introduce him whenever you can~ I'm sure Aliya will grow to love him in due time. X3
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Scott, New Jumaa DM   Scott, New Jumaa DM I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:54 pm

OMG AUNTIE!!! You made a design for him?! Thank you, thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Scott, New Jumaa DM   Scott, New Jumaa DM I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Hehe, no problem. X3

Being able to edit other people's posts, it comes in handy now and again. XP
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Scott, New Jumaa DM   Scott, New Jumaa DM I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Dude, my dad's name is Scott. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Scott, New Jumaa DM   Scott, New Jumaa DM I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Haha, really? xD I suppose it is a bit of a common name for guys.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Scott, New Jumaa DM   Scott, New Jumaa DM I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 pm

I knew a kid named Scott once. X3 I actually grew up with him, but don't talk to him anymore 'cause I moved. Any way, he sounds like he'll make a great DM for the Jumaa. Initially, I was gonna suggest waiting a little bit longer before bringing in a new DM to see if Keke logs on within the next couple weeks, but considering she disappeared, we need to do something so the role play in the Jumaa doesn't remain at a stand still at the situation with Kratos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott, New Jumaa DM   Scott, New Jumaa DM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott, New Jumaa DM
Page 1 of 1