Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie and Linus - NEW

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charlie and Linus - NEW Empty
PostSubject: Charlie and Linus - NEW   Charlie and Linus - NEW I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:07 pm

Name: Charlie
Personality: Calm and relaxed most of the time
Appearance: He has a normal build
Other: Lover, siblings, crush, family, etc. OPEN

Name: Linus
Personality: Very lazy and relaxes a lot, more than Charlie and sometimes irritates others because of this
Appearance: A little chubby
Other: Same as above, and he and Charlie are littermate brothers
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and Linus - NEW   Charlie and Linus - NEW I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:28 pm

I don't know why, but I imagined my character Chloe being close with Charlie and eventually liking him... Lol, not sure why!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and Linus - NEW   Charlie and Linus - NEW I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Oh, and also, accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and Linus - NEW   Charlie and Linus - NEW I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Haha, thanks! XD She can if she wants, Charlie will just have to get used to it! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie and Linus - NEW   Charlie and Linus - NEW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie and Linus - NEW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: