Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And the Winner Is...

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

And the Winner Is... Empty
PostSubject: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 am

Well, it's Friday! I know it's rather early in the AM, but I have volleyball camp this weekend so I figured it was best to do it now. But, here are the winners of the poll...!!!!!

The Fireballs with 5 votes
and
The Skittles, also with 5 votes!

They were both landslide winners, lol.

Now, there has been discussion on the dominance positions for both mobs. Pancake wishes to play the DF of the Fireballs mob, thus filling that position. There was no DM on the Fireballs on MH, so the position is open.

As for the Skittles, I played the DF, Marissa, and I would wish to continue playing her. Yosh played the DM, but I'm not sure if she wishes to continue playing Aiden...

I'm not sure when we can begin RPing them, but feel free to post character bios once we get the boards set up. ^^

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:42 am

I have set up the boards but as I'm away from my desktop again I don't have the software to create the icon images. I have been through MH and retrieved all the necessary admin data for role call lists and ID codes.

I just need to know who the DM & DF's will be or what positions will be open for the front and confirmation of the old characters if they are going to be played. I will presume that Tosca, Flower & Megan's characters will be dispersed.

Skittles - Aiden (Yoshkat), Sequence (Stormy), Sabrina (Stormy), Duncan (Stormy)
Fireballs - Strider (Stormy)

Marissa is also due to give birth on the 25th January.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:34 pm

I do intend to bring Riverdance and Akila to the Skittles.

I might also be moving Mikey to the Fireballs. I'd offer him up as a DM but only if Pancake chooses Fantasy to be DF. If she really wants Missy as DF then Mikey will stay a subordinate. I'm fine either way just as long as he's with Fantasy.

And the Winner Is... Tumblr_mgj5f2lGi21ruu897o4_250
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm really torn... Honestly.
I really want to play Missy as dominant female again...
But I also like the idea of Fantasy and Mikey as dominants.  But I don't feel the mob fits their personality.
Maybe on Kalahari Central we could do something...?
I do have an idea.... Gives me an idea for a mob.  But we'll see, huh?

I had a plot for Missy and Hayley concerning the new DM...

Missy's pups were born on December 16th, making them a month old, there are three of them... 
Fathered by her mate Tofu... Who's dispersed.
Hayley's pups are due to be born the current roleplay day... I don't know the father yet, but I know it's a rover.

I don't know what I'm doing with the Skittles yet.  ^^'
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm not sure what i'm going to do for Fireballs, maybe I could adopt a pup but I really need to think about a personality that suits the group.

Skittles I will likely introduce Josephine's brother Napoleon and a 10m old Juvenile female called Sunday Girl. These will be subordinates unless the site needs roles to be covered.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:15 pm

I have an unplayed female I could bring into the Skittles, Golden Sun's sister Starfire. Although given on her name, she sounds like she could fit in the Fireballs better. XD Who knows...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Maybelline, Duncan and Sequence will no longer be played. Strider will not be played either. Yosh, do you still want to play Aiden as dm?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 pm

I've moved Missy and Hayley into the forum for the Fireballs.  Will be editing Missy later to fit her status.

Kusuma, what did you think of my idea, or does that not quite work for you?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:14 pm

I really liked the idea and I'm adaptable, so there isn't much anything I can think of that doesn't work for me. Overall, I think it's up to you. If I could make a suggestion, you can maybe make Missy the dominant here and Fantasy can lead a new group with Mikey sometime in the future. I think it would give both of us more time to get into the swing of playing these characters before they are put into leadership roles. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Yeah.  We could play them in a mob here and when we're both ready have their own group on my site.  :3 It's gonna be awesome! <3

Ooh, I can't wait to play Missy... owo
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:05 pm

And the Winner Is... Tumblr_mfrw70k5yk1qg0vi9o9_r3_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 pm

If there is no DM for the Fireballs, I would very much like to play one there. Have a lot of interest in the mob.

As for the Skittles I'll be making my first female subordinate in the site, with her name being Primrose.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

The dominant male is the part where I'm going to get a bit iffy, I did want to pair Missy with someone and I did have a plot in mind.  Missy is a good meerkat so an evil or mean dominant might be hard to work with.  But yeah, we'll get it going.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Sure, Stormy. I'd be glad to resume playing Aiden. =3 He'll be the only character I'll be playing in that mob. As for the Fireballs, I'll be introducing two characters, Malotov Cocktail and Mortar. X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Since Missy is the sweet side of the Fireballs, my DM will be the fierce side of the Fireballs. Don't worry he is not going to be too mean rofl, and PM me the plot?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Yay. :3 I'm glad to know the pups will still have their father around when they're born.

And I'm bringing Juliann to the Fireballs... Not sure yet if Emilie will go with her... The two are best friends but they don't fit her personality.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 am

The plot is... Missy still loves Tofu so she refuses to mate... But Hayley gets rebellious and mates with the dominant male... She starts causing trouble and gets away with it for a while... She might temporarily overthrow Missy later on...

I need to make a topic for Missy and Hayley's pups.

I'm busy with my miracle chicken, so you may not see me... No sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Winner Is...   And the Winner Is... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the Winner Is...
Page 1 of 1