Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Remember Me?

Go down 
+3
Night
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Anyone Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:05 pm

I'm actually crying right now I've missed this so much!!! :,D

So what's up?
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:06 pm

KUSUMA ASHDJFHEJFHKDJ WE THOUGHT YOUD DIED OMG IM SO HAPPY YOUR BACK
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:11 pm

I'm happy to be back! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
Anyone Remember Me? Tumblr_mf3r0ruKjv1ruz91oo1_500
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Ahahaha that's perfect. I've just recently come back too.. Activity's starting to pick up pretty well again. We've got new members but they aren't like hyperposters like the last influx or anything. Some of your characters have been covered and others dispersed, so feel free to take them over again. I've forgotten if you had any dominants..

Also, happy birthday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Heyoooo we never met but oh well =]
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 pm

@Stormymeerkat: I may need filling in on which characters are still around and what has happened to them so it might take me a while to actually get back into the swing of rping but I'll do my best to stick around this time. And thanks.

@Poops:
Anyone Remember Me? Tumblr_mmfd68x0lf1snp30uo1_500
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:24 pm

Hmm, when was the last time you RPed here? I've been gone for almost two years, which was how long the previous RP day lasted. owo. o.o
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:32 pm

I think last time I was on was in November of 2011, so I've been gone for almost two years also.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:41 pm

KUSUMA!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Anyone Remember Me? Tumblr_mb49250mPw1rsc7txo1_500
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Anyone Remember Me? Tumblr_m0zvzbSWU31qd0h7a
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:45 pm

WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! X3

Also, I adopted Stratus and Sockdolager while you were gone, you can have them back if you desire it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:49 pm

I've missed you too!
Anyone Remember Me? Tumblr_mgljkekMZh1s1ajkfo1_250

Thank you, but you might have to fill me in on what you've been having them do 'cause I just got back and I have no clue where any of my characters are or what the heck they're doing. XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:49 pm

I can catch you up on the events of this RP day-

Tiny Kats- Female Jevati and pup Rainbow were accepted into the mob. While leading them out to forage MG and the mob came across the site where the group split and wildfire occurred.

Comets- New dominant male Neiphi has joined the group alongside female Cadmium and Neiphi's soon Delphi.

Midnights- Makuta is here and acting as dominant male although new male Varjack (from the Shades, my old charrie) is going to replace him when he leaves. (He's there because they're so small) and Teetsie recently gave birth to a litter of 4.

Willows-
Lumina and Luckky have taken over, although Lucky is just a temporary DM.

Zippers-
Cyan raided their burrow, taking subordinate female Tosca's pups while Casper led a war party to distract them. He severely wounded Dominic and the male is having trouble moving. He took Willows with him and Ty, Dominic's brother joined the group. They're in the aftermath of battle right now.

Oreos-
Starburst's newest litter is below ground and they're doing their best to protect them as so many other pups have been taken. Everyone is edgy of new male Mystery while his brother Solstice is welcomed.

Reapers- Stormy and Makuta's litter was born 3 days ago. She used her young pup Karlyn as a test to see which male would become her new mate. Gunthram won by killing her. He and Stormy mated and Night is currently playing Lucifer.

Jumaa- Aliya lost a few of her litter and Duke has vanished. new male Kratos is planning to assume the position but a few of his words have everyone on edge.

Phantoms- Attacked the Zippers and stole several pups.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Thanks Stormy, that really helps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Stratus... Uh... has been the DM, pretty much the same when you left? XD Nothing really changed with him as far as I'm concerned. XD

Sockdolager, haven't done much with him, other than miss Asuka since she was moved to the Linklu site. I also adopted Angah from Stormy since she didn't want her, so been having the two grow close since they're the only ones from Black Willow's litter that's left in the Midnights. I intended to move them to Linklus eventually, but if you want Sockdolager back, its up to you if he goes or not, obviously. XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Oh and the sites also going through some changes. Like group descriptions could use editing and we're taking a poll for new mob additions. (As well as adding story and wild mobs)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:04 pm

@Night: I'll take Stratus back then. If you'd like to keep Sockdolager you can. I've been gone for so long I forgot what the personalities of all but a few of my characters are like. The only ones I'm certain of are Akina, Rex, Erevu, Sugar, Mikey, and Lucifer right now. XD

@Stormymeerkat: Glad I could come at a time when things are getting interesting haha.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh yeah... Also took in Lucifer. XD Ah well, I haven't played him for very long anyhow. XP

And sure, I'll keep Sockdolager. X3
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 pm

(Okay, I lied about being certain about Lucifer.)

I'm still gonna take a while to get back in the game. I just hope I can catch on ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Yeah, take your time getting all caught up. X3

Oh dang, I forgot my niece adopted Olivia not too long ago. XD Good grief, haha.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:13 pm

If she wants to keep Olivia she can. I seriously don't remember a thing about her except that I named her after my dog.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Okie dokie.

And also, do you want Samba back? (I adopted a lot of your characters, didn't I? XD You can kill me now. XP)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 pm

(I'm not going to kill you, I'm actually flattered that people took up my characters and kept them alive.)

I would like to have Samba back. I'd like to be able to keep all of my characters in the Zippers. (Except Springer, I don't mind losing him). As for Impulse, I remember I moved him to the Linklus site after this one became inactive. I think I remember visiting and someone saying they'd like to play him. I don't remember who, (I think it was Pancake) but if they want to they can keep him also. I can always make another crazy hyperactive character for this site.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Okie dokie~

She's currently upset that her mother Peachy and her brother Alfonso vanished (Alfonso was moved to Linklus and I think Peachy was dispersed... Ask Yosh.) and then Willows, her last remaining sibling, just got taken away by the Phantoms, but she'll return. But Samba doesn't know and is currently mourning her sister's "death". So yeah. XD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Yeah she would be upset about that. I'm glad someone will be coming back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Remember Me?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next