Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Groups

Go down 
5 posters

What 2 mobs would you most like to see on DW?
The Caverns
New Groups I_vote_lcap8%New Groups I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Zombies
New Groups I_vote_lcap8%New Groups I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
The Skittles
New Groups I_vote_lcap42%New Groups I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
The Fireballs
New Groups I_vote_lcap42%New Groups I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
The Sneaky Kats
New Groups I_vote_lcap0%New Groups I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Pandora
New Groups I_vote_lcap0%New Groups I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Alright, as some of you may know I used to own a meerkat RP site known as Midnight Holidays. With permission and agreeing from the other moderators and admins, I've been given the okay to bring two new mobs here from MH. There were several on the site, which is why the top 2 mobs after 2 weeks in the poll will be the ones moved to the site. As you might have noticed the two temporary mob forums- those are for the winners. They will be considered temporary mobs until a certain amount of time (around 5-6 RP months) and then we will vote again on which mob we'd like to see become permanent- the loser of the poll will have to disband or disperse. You're allowed to vote twice in this poll- it will be closing a week from tomorrow!

Here's the synopsis for the mobs- (vote for the 2 you'd most like to RP in)

Note- most of the players who played dominants are no longer active, so pretty much every dominant position would be open, but until we see the winners of the poll nothing will be decided.

The Caverns- This mob is very isolated and gives off the impression of being unsocial to their neighbors, but are actually an extremely close knit and loyal band of meerkats. They tend to stay on the inner lands of their territory, avoiding contact with other groups, and when it does happen they usually just stare.

The Zombies-
This mob is eerie and unnerving, especially with the abnormal, guttural sense of calls they use to communicate with each other. However, they are extremely loyal and much more intelligent than their name reaps.

The Skittles-
Although feisty, this mob is sweet-natured. They’re almost always calm and never lose their cool, but together they have a strong, colorful spirit that isn’t easily broken as well as always being in high energy and spirit.

The Fireballs- This mob is feisty and hot-headed and will defend their territory viciously. Don’t take this the wrong way, for they have big, warm hearts, but only for other Fireballs. Trespassers beware.

The Sneaky Kats-
They don’t get their name for being open. They like to lurk, often lurking in the shadows and stalking others. They’re secretive, even to their own members, with a fresh dose of creepy to go along. They’re also known for backstabbing allies outside of their own ranks.

The Pandora- Although bold, outgoing, and hot headed, this mob lacks loyalty and often fights within its ranks. Some of them are just downright vicious, evil, or both, which makes for a very interesting mix of members. Don’t mess with them.

Last edited by StormyMeerkat on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm going to have a tough time with this.
Because alot of the mobs are too similar to mobs here.
Such as the Holiday Lights...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Hm, such interesting choices...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Eh... Yeah, I see that... We could always change stuff if we wanted to. It doesn't matter much to me.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:00 pm

I voted for the Caverns.

My second would probably be the Holiday Lights, but it won't let me vote twice. lD
Back to top Go down

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Voted for Caverns due to their uniqueness
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Hmm, you're supposed to be able to vote twice.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Eh, okay, I have to admit, this is going to be a tough one as they all actually sound interesting. But I'm leaning more towards the Holiday Lights and Fireballs. The latter gives me an idea for two characters if they were to win but I doubt they will.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:16 am

I went for holiday lights and although I couldn't vote a second time maybe pandora or fireballs.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:21 am

Why can you not vote a second time?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:36 am

Ah I did it, you have to choose 2 at once. Silly me..Was too early in the morning XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:45 am

Alright... I changed my vote yet again. Hopefully the last time.

Unfortunately, now the two mobs I voted for are tied and the Holiday Lights are still on top... lD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:37 am

I think in the case of a tie breaker Skittles and Fireballs would beat out HL... Hold on, I just realized I've only voted once. xP

But now that means Skittles are losing....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Aww, poo! Poor Skittles. D= But I'm still standing by my votes for Holiday Lights and Fireballs. I has plots in the works for those mobs if they win. =P If two different mobs win, however, I won't mind. New mobs, no matter who they are, tend to give me inspiration any way. X3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Whichever two mobs are chosen, I got plenty of meerkats at my disposal to throw into the groups. :3 Can't wait to see each ones get chosen~
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:52 pm

I'm starting to get a little iffy on this idea again... Ah well.  >.<
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:00 pm

I'm feeling positive things will go well once we start role playing in which ever two mobs win. However, if things do get out of control, we could always try to work something out to ensure order and reduce fights or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Thing is, if I end up playing Missy as dominant female like I would like to do (I really liked her as a dominant) and her group is dispersed, it'll be disappointing and I'm not sure I could handle that... I could have her as a subordinate of course but I'd still have the same problem.  Besides, Missy's pups would probably mostly end up dispersed, I don't want that either.

That goes for any characters.  I put a lot of thought into them so I'm considering not doing this at all...

Eh, idk.  We'll see.  owo
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:12 pm

It's up to you. =3 But that's understandable. When you put a lot of thought into a character, sometimes it's not worth the risk to put them into situation that could mess up plots or aspects of them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:16 pm

The one thing I do know is I wish that Missy was dominant female again... I was disappointed when the Peppers were lost because I liked her as a dominant.  Like, seriously.

I think I'll give it a try and just have her reappear as a subordinate otherwise.
I just hope her and Hayley's pups survive too...
I do know that if the Holiday Lights win, I'll definitely have to do that, because it's obvious that everyone likes them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Maybe by the time six RP months role around we'd have room for 2 permanent groups... who knows...

I'm hoping the Fireballs and Skittles win at this point. The Holiday Lights are really a lot like the Jumaa...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:14 pm

ATTENTION-

Sorry for the double-post, but after conversing with several other members we agree the Holiday Lights were too much like the Jumaa and Willows.. They've been removed from the poll. Sorry for the inconvenience- if you voted for the mob, please recast a vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Groups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Groups   New Groups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Groups
Page 1 of 1