Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kir Royale - New Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Kir Royale - New Character Empty
PostSubject: Kir Royale - New Character   Kir Royale - New Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:34 pm

I couldn't help it I love the Willows:

Name: Kir Royale

Relatives in RP:
Tequila Sunrise (Deceased – Mother)
Champagne Supernova (Brother)
Morning Glory, Clover (Aunt)
Cloud Catcher (Uncle)
Chester Quavers, Sanders, Jet, Blazer, Snap Dragon, Sunset, Nashita, Emerald, (Cousins)

Features: Darker solid markings around muzzle and eyes.

Personality:
Kir Royale is one charming character and usually an easy individual to get to know and respect. He is dependable, reliable and someone who loves being a support to a family unit. He failed to inherit his mother’s selfishness and is very different to his siblings.

History:
Whilst competing for the dominance of the wild Phantasms mob with her mother Quentin, Tequila Sunrise met up with a rover resulting in the birth of a small litter of pups. Not being one of a mothering instinct, Tequila Sunrise ignored most of her pup’s early development and even one fell victim to malnutrition.
With aid from his grandmother, Kir Royale managed to make it through to juvenile age and one day left the declining group and began a roving trip with his brother and some of the other natal males.
Whilst out in the desert, Champagne Supernova successfully mated with a couple of females but Kir Royale never attempted to lure females away from the host group unless he could get to know them first. This aggravated his brother and the small coalition ganged up on him and ousted him in the area of the Willows territory.
Alone he seeks a new fuller opportunity in life and maybe find a respectable family and if he’s lucky someone to care about.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Kir Royale - New Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kir Royale - New Character   Kir Royale - New Character I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm

D'aw, he sounds cool. X3 Can't wait to see him in action~
Back to top Go down

Kir Royale - New Character
Page 1 of 1