Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ty- Dominic's Brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Ty- Dominic's Brother Empty
PostSubject: Ty- Dominic's Brother   Ty- Dominic's Brother I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Name- Ty

Gender- Male

Age- One year and one month

Description-
Ty resembles the average meerkat with a slightly more brown coat than golden, as well as his stripes which are darker than his pelt color. He's a smaller male, unlike his brother of average size, but has a large speed advantage. His paws are tipped a creamy-off white, as is his muzzle and tail tip. Him and Dominic share the same green-brown eyes. Overall, he consists the same charms of the other children of Legendria, yet does not utilize his physical blessings, for he feels no need for building lasting relationships with any kat of any kind.

Personality-
Ty was born into his family in hard times- he's not as caring as his older brother. He can hardly feel empathy, or anything at all, as he learned quickly he could not love his natal family, for they were falling apart at the seams. He has never loved anyone but himself, which makes him an odd fit for the Zippers. However, despite his inability to feel for others of his kind, he does value the sense of a good strong family, which was something he never had. He would happily fight for the next generation to know that sense of family, because he wasn't always a stonewall. He could have been like the older children of his family, only he was born too late. Somewhere, locked inside the cold walls he's built up, is a caring, loveable character nobody's ever seen, and probably never will. He's devoted his life to building family and nothing more- without needing a mate. Using his self-forged sense of determination, he will fight for any member of his family.

History-
By the time he was born, his family was falling apart. Their mother and queen Legendria had vanished, presumably dead. Their father refused to take a new mate and attempted to lead the group himself, yet failed. Several members starved, left the group, or were predated. Ty and his brother Carson and sister Autumn were the last meerkats to be born into the family- and they all grew up screwed up. They had no mother and pretty much no father. The other females were too busy fighting over who would take over. Ty managed to pretty much raise himself for ten months, becoming his own father to himself and his two siblings. Carson and Autumn got wind of a rumor their mother was alive and leading a new group and left. Nothing was heard from them ever again. Distraught, Ty left. That was when Pepper, an older brother he could faintly remember collided with him in the scrub. He told Ty to find the Zippers, where their brother was dominant male. He said that they were a strong, good mob. He had no idea it was too late for Ty to grow up right. After a month of searching he's finally found them, but doesn't know why they aren't as Pepper said they were. He plans to dedicate his life to reviving his brother's family.

ooc: I'm introducing him because we need adults, and I'll only have one character here after Casper takes Willows, so why not? xD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Ty- Dominic's Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty- Dominic's Brother   Ty- Dominic's Brother I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Dominic's bro huh? Very cool, I like him. ^^ Hopefully that caring meerkat underneath his cold stone wall can be broken~
Back to top Go down

Ty- Dominic's Brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Zippers Mob (Z)-
Jump to: