Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meerkat simulation site

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Meerkat simulation site Empty
PostSubject: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 am

Hey guys,
I just made a website that details everything that occurs in my fictional meerkat study. I use Zoo Tycoon to create "meerkats" that make groups, give birth, fight, etc. It's similar to Meerkat Manor and the Kalahari Meerkat Project! So if you want to visit, please visit

http://meerkatsimulation.webs.com/

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Awsome Wink Will check it out.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:47 pm

I looked at your site and was purely amazed by it. I have Zoo Tycoon, but it won't work on my computer (mini laptop and no disk drive) so I'll try it on the family computer. it sounds fun. (But I will use my own mob names)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:49 pm

I have Zoo Tycoon 2. I have my own meerkat similation, but they don't really behave like meerkats.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:55 pm

I wonder how abt2700 got them to act like meerkats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:03 pm

hey guys, thanks! sometimes its hard to get them to act like meerkats. the program doesnt have meerkats, so i use wolves that look like meerkats. i observe the mating pairs and thats how i record the pups and stuff. when they come together, theyll usually interact and chase each other, which signifies fighting. when a group splits to different sides of, i consider it a group split. so its kinda hard to follow all of this, but its so cool! haha
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Zoo Tycoon 2 has meerkats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

did i write zoo tycoon 2? i mean zoo tycoon complete collection sryyy
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 pm

No, lol. But Zoo Tycoon 2 has a series of african animals. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:19 pm

haha yea i have that too but it doesnt work on my computer XP
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 pm

I have Zoo Tycoon 2, ultimate collection. I have a meerkat zoo, with just meerkats and some predators, and I write down everything that happens, and make life histories for them. But it's really hard to keep up, I only have three groups but over 100 meerkats, and I miss a lot of what happens.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 pm

I really need to get my zoo tycoon working. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am

Hey everyone, I just update my site! Check it out at:

http://meerkatsimulation.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 pm

I saw the update!
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey, in the Gattaca you got one named Kit Kat lol, I have that name in my reserved names here lol.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:52 pm

I Have Zoo Tycoon 2 ! Im Joining Under The Name I Am here
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:22 pm

I wish I had Zoo Tycoon 2. I searched video game stores for it but I can't find it anywhere! I geuss it can only be baught online now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Yep" ! But Buy It at Amazon.com If You Live In The US Or Amazon.co.uk If The UK Its Very Cheap Like 2 p Im Serious !
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Wow that's cheap! I think I'll be getting it for Christmas. I hope, at least. My plan is to do a lot of research projects. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:37 pm

I just Need EA To Complete My Collection ;D
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:55 pm

I think I'll put some of my graduation/birthday money aside to order it from off Amazon I hope they take dollar bills and not credit cards because I don't have one yet. Wow that is cheap I bet it's expensive here in the US like everything usually is bluh-_-
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:10 pm

I've seen $40+ differences in prices for the same thing from different providers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:44 am

No Its Not Actually Just Go To Amazon.com Its Cheaper Than Amazon.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Found this old thing... I may need to get Zoo Tycoon sometime and do it myself >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat simulation site   Meerkat simulation site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meerkat simulation site
Page 1 of 1