Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Varjack [Midnight Recruit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Varjack [Midnight Recruit] Empty
PostSubject: Varjack [Midnight Recruit]   Varjack [Midnight Recruit] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Last edited by Poops on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:55 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Varjack [Midnight Recruit]   Varjack [Midnight Recruit] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:35 pm

I have Makuta acting as DM right now.  Once the group is back on its feet though I'll have him go.  I just brought him in and don't see a reason to take him from the Midnights after doing nothing.

Makuta's spot is temporary though, of course.  He won't step down until the group is doing well and he's sure that the new dominant can handle it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Varjack [Midnight Recruit]   Varjack [Midnight Recruit] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:40 pm

I guess we can do that then, Stormy was the one who gave me this character for the keeping asking for an DM though; any way it's alright the Midnight's need adults any way.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Varjack [Midnight Recruit]   Varjack [Midnight Recruit] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Hey Poops, Varjack is a dark blue-gray male with darker stripes! You left out his coloring, but not the darker stripes part. Otherwise looks good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Varjack [Midnight Recruit]   Varjack [Midnight Recruit] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Edits were made =)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Varjack [Midnight Recruit]   Varjack [Midnight Recruit] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Also, Pancake, it's my bad about the DM position. I wasn't sure if Makuta was just there to help or be dominant, so I asked Poops if he'd like to play. It's my fault, sorry for the confusion!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Varjack [Midnight Recruit]   Varjack [Midnight Recruit] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:57 pm

It's ok!

After I'm done playing with Makuta, Varjack can take his place.  Makuta doesn't intend to mate with Teetsie either, so mating rights are still optional~ Though we don't want that right now, just thought I would say so.  ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varjack [Midnight Recruit]   Varjack [Midnight Recruit] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varjack [Midnight Recruit]
Page 1 of 1