Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine's Offspring?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Valentine's Offspring? Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:21 pm

In my bio for Mystery, I mentioned Valentine and her three 'pups' which would be seven months old by now... Capable of caring for themselves and the mob...

Would anyone be interested? They would go to a mob that needs members... I could bump it up to eight months. Thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Naming them Shamrock, Firework, and Pumpkin. Looks like I'm playing all of them, LOL
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Alright, guess I'll just play them all.  I'm disappointed but I'll get their bios up.  lD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Ahh I can't resist- I'll play Shamrock. But can he\she be in a mob where I only have one character please?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:00 pm

I was gonna bring them to the Comets.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Works for me! Is Shamrock male or female?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Up to you.  :3 Personality is all yours too~
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:51 pm

Cool! History and description..?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:54 am

The mother, Valentine, was the leader of a wild group... But she left when the mob got struck with TB, with her best friend's two offspring, Mystery and Solstice, 7 months old at the time.  She gave birth to the pups with the two teenagers... When the pups were five months old, Mystery and Solstice, now a year, were separated in an encounter with a jackal.  I'm not sure if that would have just barely happened and she's joining a mob (making the pups 5 months old) or it's been 1, 2, or 3 months since then, it depends on how old we want them to be... Either way, these aren't just helpless pups, right? c:

Description is up to you.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Let's say like seven and a half months? I've never played an older non-adult before.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:04 pm

That works out great.  ^.^

I'll get Valentine's bio up when she can... I'd like to see if anyone wants Pumpkin and Firework though.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm so tempted to take Firework simply because I could make such a cool character with that name... I only have 1 character in the Comets, so why not?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Okey dokey~

I think I'll adopt Pumpkin then if no one else does... I'll see what you do with Shamrock and Firework before I make a bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 am

Im looking for another char if this is still up I could take Pumpkin!!!!
:3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Yey!!!!!
Is Pumpkin male or female?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:07 pm

That's up to you. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 am

I see Pumpkin as a female. So I shall make her that. I shall get her bio up very soon.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:49 am

Do the pups have their own codes from the wild mob or can they have Comet ID's?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 pm

They come from a wild mob, so no, they don't have codes.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Thank you Smile All done for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Offspring?   Valentine's Offspring? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Offspring?
Page 1 of 1