Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here Empty
PostSubject: Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here   Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Name- Cadmium

Age- Two years and seven months

Gender- Female

Appearance- Cadmium received her name after the chemical and ore of which her pelt resembles the color of. Her pelt is a slight shade of the average color of meerkat, mixed with doses of silver and a sprinkle of light bronzy gold to create her coat color. Her stripes are the same blend of colors except darker, winding down her back in a pattern typical of meerkats. She also has the usual brown eyes typical of most kats. The only thing that makes her definable is her undeniable pelt color. She is also smaller and lithe, more so than her species. Usually, an almost-full grown meerkat is larger than her. However, her right back leg is brutally scarred. There's almost no fur left there. A smaller scar, in the shape of a crescent, runs along her shoulder, as a mark of her family the Crescents. Her sister made this ritual after taking over.

Personality-
Cadmium is the meerkat who has never, and never will break a rule. She's rather laid back and easy going. The only time she ever feels anything more than contentment and peace are when her mob mates are in danger. She'd fight to the death to save them, especially the pups. When in the face of danger, her generally sweet and laid back personality and style towards life falls away. She's feisty and fierce when something threatens those she loves. She wouldn't hesitate to throw herself into a battle she knew she wouldn't win. When in a damp mood, which almost never happens, she can be bitter and snarky. It takes a lot to upset her, however.

History-
Cadmium was born into a laid back, easy going mob The Crescents, which is the reason she's who she is today. When she was a mere few days old, a rival group infiltrated the burrow, killing her brother and almost killing her. Her wounds healed over time, but she never grew to the foot her mob mates were. Instead, Cadmium is only nine and three quarters tall. There's always a bad apple in the family, and her older sister viciously overthrew their mother and took over the mob. She instantly led burrow raids and battles, which angered Cadmium. This was no longer the family she grew up in, and her sister was hurting her own kin. She was thrown into one of her bitter moods, and one day she finally snapped after her sister caused the death of Cadmium's closest sibling in a battle. She lost terribly, and was once again almost wounded to death. Her two sisters, Rosanoble and Moon Gold (both named after shades of gold) fled with their wounded sister. They struggled to nurse her back to health, resulting in Moon Gold being picked off by an aerial predator. Rosanoble brought her to the edge of a group's territory, the Comets, and left her. She had found a rover and intended to return to found a family with him. Left alone and scarred, she lived for a few days on her own. She vows to one day return and free her family from her sister's oppressive rule.

Other- She's replacing Shirley as my character here. When she's accepted, if she is, Shirley will vanish into the brush, and I'll have her run into a puff adder and die, but the group never knows.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here   Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:56 pm

I like her.  ^^
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here   Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:24 pm

So is she accepted? (As you are a moderator... Lol)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here   Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Oh... Um... Yeah, I'll accept her.  XD  I wasn't sure if I could, hehe
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here   Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:10 pm

I accept her too, she sounds interesting. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here   Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cadmium- Replacing Shirley as my character here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Comets Mob (CT)-
Jump to: