Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay - 20th January

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 pm

((OOC: Yup, that was the original idea~))

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 pm

ooc: Alright, just making sure.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Splash sighed and nuzzled young Chester Quavers.  She's sad to see her friend like this and embraces her in a tight meerkat hug.  This pup is the one friend she has in the mob.  Everyone else has left her.  She doesn't want to let go, as if she might leave her too.  She rests her muzzle over CQ's head and closes her eyes.

Faith gazes across the mob.  He doesn't like to see them upset... Joy glances at her brother before going to Morning Glory... She grooms the dominant female in an attempt to comfort her.  They've lost their entire mob, so they can kind of sympathize... Joy is usually the cheerful one, but she is a sweetheart, and very caring.  Faith smiles softly...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:22 am

Antebellum sighs and sits, nervous. She doesn't like being near this place one bit. She feels her skin and fur prickle, almost as if she's being watched by ghosts... For all she knows she could be. They've never heard from the other half of the family. Is it possible they've been long dead? She shudders at the thought. So many good souls, gone...

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:55 am

Nemo looks at the ruined area once more. Despite not being there at the fire, despite not knowing about what happened, the whole scene sent chills up his spine. However, he tries to stay calm, for Antebellum's sake. He starts to groom her, in an attempt to comfort her, and... himself.

Sherri whines. She doesn't like it here, she wants to leave!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Jevati watched as the mob passed through a wave of emotion. She saw everybody do their own thing. Confusion surged through her. She felt like there was something she had missed.She waited for a sgn or somehting. Instructions to follow anything would do.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:52 pm

ooc: Gonna wait for LM before posting again ^^

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Drawing comfort from Splash’s embrace, Chester Quavers squeezed her friend in return. She felt safe knowing that even through times of sadness and distress she wasn’t alone, that was one of the reasons why she always stuck close to the older female. So should the worst happen they would always have each other.

Feeling the soft touch of Joy grooming her shoulder, Morning Glory smiled warmly and nuzzled the caring female affectionately. It was certainly reassuring to know that the group was always behind her, even after coming through such a terrible disaster and losing so many litters of pups.
Returning the bond grooming to Joy’s cheek, she was grateful for all the members of the Tiny Kats and their dedication that each one brought to the family. Because of their individual grief she knew pushing them across the scorched divide would be too painful, if she wanted to chase the unanswered questions in her mind she’d have to venture out there alone....but maybe not today.

Still on sentry duty, Mist remained vigilant to keep watching the horizon however occasionally his thoughts and eyes drifted across to watch Hope.

ooc: Sorry for posting slowly guys, I was away at a wedding over the weekend and it's so warm and muggy here.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:40 pm

((OOC: Its okay LM, who's getting married? A relative of yours? :3))

Rania looks around, looking back at the scorched area.

Paw was on sentry duty now, looking around.

Panda's stomach growled, hoping they would forge soon.

Emerald was keeping her distance from the burned land, shuddering.


Jade was thinking of his latest roving trip. He had been successful, but felt bad he wouldn't be able to see his children, at least, not easily. And his siblings... having nieces and nephews they may never get to see. (Might make the pups be in a story mob or I might bring one or two in some time, who knows. >:3)

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:54 pm

(ooc: Ah it was a cousin's wedding, on one of the hottest days of the year so far. Was a lovely day though.
Nice idea to bring Jades pup's into a story mob or another group some time though Smile)

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:30 pm

There's a small orangish brown pup near Antebellum.  In the past months she's been very close to her aunt.  She's become a spunky and independent meerkat, but is never too far away from her favorite relative.  She'll often as curious questions to try and learn from her role model.  But having such careless parents earlier in life has had an effect on her.  She's her own meerkat and tries to stick away from the crowd.  She isn't pulled into peer pressure.  She, however looks at Nemo curiously.

Splash sighs and chirps to her friend.  Would she like to go back to the burrow? Splash just doesn't have the motivation for this.  She only came so that CQ could maybe eat something... Splash herself is looking really thin but she's too depressed to eat anything.

Joy smiles and chrrs to Morning Glory.  She explains that her mob was massacred by a mob of evil meerkats... It could be worse, they still have eachother, that's what matters! Faith has a grim expression, remembering how the majority of the members was laid out on the sand, in a pool of blood... Joy never actually saw that, Faith and Hope helped her to escape, but she did know that it happened... Hope should have died in the battle with such severe injuries.  Faith could have, but he survived.  It was not something he could talk about so casually as Joy was doing.

Hope catches Mist's eye and smiles softly.  She's a serious and dedicated member but she is still kind.   She chrrs, happy to not be by herself while babysitting.

Little Cloud bounds through the burrow.  Her eyes are open, her ears are open, the only thing keeping her is that her skin is too delicate to go out in the searing sun.  She's full of energy and ready though.  Very ready...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Nemo takes notice of the little pup nearby Antebellum. This is the first he's seen the little one and smiles. She was cute, looking a little like Antebellum, but not fully. A relative perhaps? He hopes the little pup doesn't mind him being around Antebellum, he couldn't stand being away from her for too long.

Sherri, like Emerald, keeps her distance from the ruins of their original home. Looking at it made her skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Antebellum wraps her tail around Senji. Cheyenne was one of two Voyagers meerkats to be ashamed of- Black Violet, her own littermate, and Cheyenne, born in the litter after her. They were a disgrace, a tarnish to the name. Poor Senji. She'd never known a mother or a father. Chris had been killed long before her birth. She'd taken the young pup in, although she still didn't really have a father... Antebellum glances to Nemo. One day she'll tell him, but for the moment she's practicing just how she'll say it in her head...

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 pm

A lone female watched the others nearby. She went by the name of Petal. Of course, she was evicted from her original home and set about to join a new one. As young as she was, she felt that she didn't have the experience to start her own. However, her assets were clearly of responsibility and nourishment, rather than beauty all in all. She kept a fair distance away.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Another new meerkat again today? Antebellum feels a little nervous, prompting her to scoot closer to Nemo. She also tucks tiny Sherri into her paw and scoots her between her two front legs. She's cautious, although she doubts in her heart this new stranger has negative intentions. It's probably a sweet, kind hearted new member like Jevati.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Petal could feel tension in the air from where she stood up on her hind legs. She blinked at her surroundings and still tried to remain at a respectful distance.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

avatar

Posts : 3694
Join date : 2010-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Stratus spots the lone female and calls to Morning Glory. This is a job for the matriarch of the group, though he kept his eyes trained on the stranger. Multiple new meerkats in one day could mean there is a whole group nearby and this could be trouble. They'd have to keep a sharp eye out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Rania bobs her head at the new female, curious, but stayed put. It was Morning Glory's job to accept new members.

Paw tilted his head a bit. This new female looked kind of cute... (XD)

Panda was busy forging, hungry.

Emerald stayed near Antebellum, too many strangers for her liking...


Jade was in thought about the female he had managed to successfully mate with. He was gonna be a father, but... he won't be there for his children. He sighed softly.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:06 am

Nemo watches Petal, curious. Unlike Antbellum, he was a more open 'kat, he didn't feel worried. But stays with Antbellum either way and grooms the side of her neck to try and calm her.

Sherri clung to Antebellum's belly, trembling a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 am

Hearing Stratus’s call Morning Glory broke away from her thoughts and looked around the group. At the information of a new arrival she leapt up and eagerly padded over the short distance to where the others had found Petal, questions of hope had already flooded her mind. Was it a lost family member who she’d been hoping had returned? She desperately wanted it to be.

Finally seeing the outline of Petal in the grass, Morning Glory bobbed her head and confidently made her approach. If the stranger submitted, pledging her loyalty to the family then she’d be welcome to stay if not she’d be back out on her own.


Nodding to Splash, Chester Quavers had completely lost her appetite and her enthusiastic energy. She just felt miserable now so close to their old ruined home, too many bad memories there.
If Splash knew the way home she’d gladly follow.


Churring to his brother and offering him a reassuring groom, Mist tries to be thoughtful and as supportive as he can. He’s noticed that Jade has changed slightly and can only assume that maybe he met a special someone out in the desert. Not wanting to pry he doesn’t ask until Jade feels ready to share, maybe he can offer to accompany his brother to find his new love and bring her back to the group if the assumptions prove to be true.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Antebellum loosens her tense muscles a little as Nemo grooms her. She continues to watch over Emerald and Sherri. She'd never be able to forgive herself if something ill-fated befell them. She continues to stare at Petal, almost as if she doesn't even acknowledged Nemo's grooming, which upsets her because she truly does appreciate it.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Nemo stops grooming almost instantly when he doesn't get a response from Antebellum. It felt as if he did something wrong. And it made him feel horrible. Thinking Antebellum may want some space, he moves a little ways from her, ashamed of himself. He feels he'll only make her feel worse if he tries anything else, although it was hurting him to move away from her. But better to give her some space than risk hurting a possible relationship... Then again, was there even one between them after this..?

Sherri still clung to Antebellum, watching Petal with wide eyes, unaware Nemo was moving away and was feeling as if he did something wrong.

(Poor Nemo, not realizing this is just a big misunderstanding. He'll probably try to make up with Antebellum later though, he just feels bad right now. Sad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 29
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:16 pm

((OOC: Poor guy. :c But some drama between himself and Antebellum could also help them be closer, who knows? Love is weird like that. XD But I sure do hope things between them will get better. :3))

Emerald stays close to Antebellum, not noticing Nemo moving away.

Paw continues to watch Petal, having taken a bit of a fancy toward her.

Panda kept forging, hungrily.

Rania watches Petal as well.


Jade does relax a bit at his brother's grooming. Yes, he did find that special someone, and feels bad that he can't be with her. He didn't want to abandon the Tiny Kats and his brother. Even if it means he'll never get to see his pups or his love again. Maybe... some day, he could convince that special someone to come and join the Tiny Kats. Yeah... he just might do that. He couldn't bare not being able to be with her and their unborn litter. But... how would Morning Glory and Stratus feel if he brought back a pregnant female...? He begins to return Mist's grooming, trying to ignore the stressful thoughts.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 18
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:45 pm

The warmth that was one close to her slowly begins to fade. Startled, she cocks her head to the side and instanly realizes she's hurt Nemo. She was just so... spaced out. She didn't even know. She began peeping profusely, trying to tell him he did nothing wrong, yet couldn't find the correct words to say.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 23
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Senji gazes at Nemo with a tilted head... She glances at Petal. Normally she's wary of strangers, and the fact that her aunt was nervous too made her more wary. She narrows her eyes.

Splash sighs and nods to Chester Quavers... She attempts to pick the younger female up and carry her to the burrow.

Joy giggles and runs over to Petal happily. Faith smiles softly but doesn't move from his post as the mob's alert guardian... A sentry.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay - 20th January
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» secret life roleplay love triangle ben amy and ricky(join only5 characs.)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: