Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Hard...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

This is Hard... Empty
PostSubject: This is Hard...   This is Hard... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Hi, this is hard for me. I know i never come around anymore, and I'm sorry, but I don't have time for DW or Linklu or any RPS anymore. I'm just going to be honest, when I joined DW I was a socially awkward person... well, I'm going to say I turned it around. Now I have parties and stuff every weekend, and then the homework and club ball and my book I'm writing it's all piling up. I am going to have to leave DW, Linklu, and any other place i joined. Could somebody post this thread on Linklu for me? Maybe over the summer I'll pop in, but for now play my characters that are important, and disperse the others. If my time clears up I might come back, but I doubt it will until summer. Even then I'll be pretty busy. What I'm saying is, this might be goodbye for good.

If you ever want to talk or catch up, I have a facebook. PM me for the name? Also, you can find me on Fictionpress. I'm trying to get my story out there, it would be nice if you guys could review and read it! I've made some great friends here, and it hurts to leave, trust me, but I feel like I'm letting you down with never being on and my school, social, and athletic lives is getting in the way. Like I said, PM me for my facebook name, instagram name, fictionpress stuff, anything to keep in contact with me. I'm so sorry guys.

Love,
Stormy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

This is Hard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Hard...   This is Hard... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Awww, Desert Warriors and Linklu won't be the same without you if you leave permenantly, but we understand that it's under time consuming circumstances. At least there's all those other websites you listed where we can continue to keep in touch with you. It's actually been rather dead around here for months, since everyone's been busy with school and other things. I myself haven't had much time for Desert Warriors, given I'm in college now. It's gotten hard to find the time to post here lately. Like it usually does, the summer shall hopefully be a more active time for the site ^^ I'll pass this message on to Linklu for you so the others know.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

This is Hard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Hard...   This is Hard... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:22 am

Very sorry to see you go Stormy, you were a great addition to the site and I'm sure to all the others that you became a part of. I'm glad though that things are keeping you active and that you feel that things are on a positive change.
You haven't let anyone down so there is no need to worry, everyone is allowed to be busy and sometimes we don't always realise the demand from them until we are snowed under.
Take care out there, I will do my best to sort out your important characters and see if we can get them covered or safely dispersed so if at any time you wish to return you may bring them back into the RP. You are always welcome here anytime.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

This is Hard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Hard...   This is Hard... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey guys. I'm kinda leaving DW too. Not for good, but I am leaving. I want my dominants played, but all other characters dispersed. My plot with Nephi I still want in motion, so remember that concerning the Comets DM. I'm just too busy right now. I am staying at Linklu and RotF though, and might post art here again, but I'm not exactly sure, so seeya and stuff.

-Pancake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Hard... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Hard...   This is Hard... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Hard...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: