Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's back to school for Yosh 83

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

It's back to school for Yosh 83 Empty
PostSubject: It's back to school for Yosh 83   It's back to school for Yosh 83 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Tomorrow I'll be departing for college so I may not be on for the first week or so I'm there as I'll be busy getting myself situated. The school has a room where there's free Wifi so when I have moments to myself I'll go there and see if I can get internet access so I can log in and check for new posts, but depending on how much time I have, I may or may not be able to post. For the time being, my characters will remain as background characters. However, if necessary, don't be afraid to take control of them. 83
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

It's back to school for Yosh 83 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's back to school for Yosh 83   It's back to school for Yosh 83 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:50 am

Have fun at college, Yosh!!!
Back to top Go down

It's back to school for Yosh 83
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: