Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rejoined:)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

rejoined:) Empty
PostSubject: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:03 pm

hey, been off ages.. been busy with college ect but now i'm back Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Welcome back Shentai =D Can't remember if we've met but if we haven't, I'm YoshKatgirl, one of the site mods. I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 pm

im sure we might have, but it was almost a year or two back, and yey same!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:12 pm

I don't believe we've met, But I'm Shakespeare. c: I look forward to RPing with you!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:15 am

Hi Shentai! Welcome back Very Happy
I have no idea what happened to you characters, sorry. ^^; They were probably dispersed or adopted out. You could bring them back or make some new ones. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Looking forward to rping with you to, and ah its fine. I think its time for some new character anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello there Shentai. =3 I'm Night. x3 I joined while you were gone, I look forward to roleplaying with you. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 pm

haha you to man
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 pm

I searched your posts yesterday and saw you owned one character who has your namesake and resided in the Oreos. If you're interested in continuing to play him, go right ahead ^^ But I believe he was dispersed, so he may have to reappear to the group, whom are currently foraging uneventfully. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm

im not sure yet i might make a few new chaacters since iv only started re-playing..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:43 pm

That's fine. ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:38 am

Welcome back Shentai, I've also been looking through the ID code list and I found your characters were:
Shentai - Oreos (As Yosh found) https://desertwarriorsrpg.rpg-board.net/t229-shentai-new-meerkat
Flash - Reapers (Male - 1m 15 days) Currently dispersed
Kira - Reapers (Female - 1m 15 days) (Who I am covering, I can give her back though if you want me to)

Flash and Kira are cousins, Flash's mother is Zola whilst Kira's is Stormy. I've only suggested in a recent post that Kira doesn't really like her sister Raine because she is her mother's favourite daughter and heir to the Reapers. Kira also ignores Stormy and is trying to seek affection from some of the other nicer members of the group like Bonnie.
Neither pup had been RP'd since birth except for the recent post on the 8th that I wrote about Kira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 pm

im not bothered its up to you, im not sure what im doing yet..

dont know weather i should make up some new characters or play my old ones, depends.. would that be ok or would you ather m take my old ones back up?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:07 pm

It's up to you on what you want to do =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:12 pm

I might make a new one for now.. and then i might take up some characters, where do i right a bio and stuff for my new meerkat?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Okey dokey. =3 You go to the thread of a mob you wish to have your character immegrate into and click on the "New Topic" tab. Then you can get to work on your character's bio. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Ok thanks ill get to work now Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:28 pm

You're welcome, and okay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rejoined:)   rejoined:) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rejoined:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: