Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack) Empty
PostSubject: IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack)   IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Haai guys!

So I'm never getting a smartphone. Like, ever. Anyways, my old computer's motherboard was dead, and that would cost way more to replace, so my dad actually bought me a very nice new computer! Now that I don't have to use anyone else's or worry about retarded parental controls I should be back now. (: I'm writing a lot, too, and if you guys could check out my stories it would be awesome. Well, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack)   IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Yaaaay! You has returned! 8D So great to have you back Stormy =D As you can see, we resurrected DW from the dead ^^ There was a dominance change in the Willows. Buckeye was deposed by a new female named Lumina, whom is played by Night. We decided to disperse her because Meerkats4life said she doesn't plan on coming back =( Aside from that, nothing else major has happened. New meerkats joined the groups and I had Black Widow return to the Midnights to be with her pups. We're planning to end this current RP day soon because it had gone on for too long. Also, we adopted/temp adopted out a tremendous amount of inactive characters, including yours, to help keep the site active. I believe Ratties, Pancake and Night are playing some of your characters but feel free to take control of them again when you want. ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack)   IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:21 am

Yey Very Happy Welcome back Stormy so great you can also join us again.
I've covered a couple of your characters as well but you can have them back and continue where I left off Smile
I hope I helped a little bit.

Returning:
Joey
Dominic
Willows

I will either have a look at the group lists and adopt some other characters in Zippers and Oreos that need playing or introduce some new ones of my own.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack)   IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Hey Stormy, welcome back. x3 As Yosh said, I covered Teetsie for you briefly. Feel free to take her back, I had her re-accept Black Widow as the mob's numbers have been dropping, and so I figured any leader, good or evil, would want as many members as possible. Besides, Yosh does intend Black Widow to get permanently evicted some time. =P
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack)   IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:25 am

Hi Stormy! Welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down

IT LIVES (I'm bringin' sexy baack)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: