Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little notice :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Little notice :D Empty
PostSubject: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:04 pm

I have taken a few-month-long break from Linklu for my own good, but guess what, I'm not leaving DW! Still gonna help revive it! <3 So guys, just thought I'd let you know!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Are you truely sure you wanna take that long of a break from Linklu? The last two times you said you were gonna take an extended break due to disagreements between you and Ratties you ended up returning to roleplaying enthusiastically a day or two later. I honestly doubt you have the will to leave Linklu on your own terms for even a week Razz You're too dedicated, loyal and contribuitive to the site. It's activity seems to depend on you and it's much more fun when you're roleplaying with us there but I understand if you must take a break to relieve some stress. We'll do our best to keep the activity up while you're on hiatus but Kat had just posted a history of Deja Vu's owners, hoping to clear things up on who truely owned her and who had owned her previously.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:49 pm

I believe I made a mistake with the Deja Vu thing, I clearly believe me adopting her from Anna but Ratties won't listen to me...

I'm fighting to stay off Linklu so I'm not tempted to continue the fight. I can't handle it right now.

I am very loyal to Linklu but that loyalty dwindles when I fight with admins. I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 pm

I understand. It just frustrates me how tensions between you and Ratties have been escalating for the past couple of months. Everyone's worried if these squabbles continue, it could be devestating to the site later down the road.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Now I'm upset again... Bleh. Checked out the whole topic. But left you guys my last message on the chatbox about my view of the situation. Not coming back right now. Ok?

I don't like these fights. Can't you see that I'm doing my best to stop them?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Ugh. Well, my final message is on Linklu. I'm not looking back this time until I decide to come back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 pm

I read it and really hope things improve for you soon. I'm sticking to the side lines in this Linklu feud but I'd be glad to offer comfort and support in your time of need =)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 am

Everyone talked me into staying. Yay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:15 am

Awesome 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little notice :D   Little notice :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little notice :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: