Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorry for Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Sorry that I've been really, really inactive for a while. It's amazing that my characters are still around! But I'm back now. Is there anything new I need to know?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Welcome back Meerkats912! Very Happy The site had been dead for several months until Pancake revived it just recently. Not much has been happening in the mobs. Phantoms and Oreos are foraging while foreigners desiring join are approaching them. Two long lost members, John and Velmarie are returning to the Jumaa. Aliya is experiencing complications with her pregnancy. She's due to give birth on the next RP day. Night now plays her since Meerkats4life doesn't plan on returning to the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Thanks, I'm going to start roleplaying now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for Inactivity   Sorry for Inactivity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for Inactivity
Page 1 of 1