Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Euphoria Phantoms (pup)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Euphoria Phantoms (pup) Empty
PostSubject: Euphoria Phantoms (pup)   Euphoria Phantoms (pup) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Name: Euphoria
Code:
Birthdate: December 12th (she's a few weeks old)
Talent: Foraging
Goals: to become dominant (unlikely)
Favorite Food: ants
Classification:
Mobs: Wild mob, The Phantoms
Relations: none within the mobs

Description
Euphoria Phantoms (pup) Euphoria_ref_by_rabbidsquierrel-d593n1k
(This is what she'll look like as an adult. She has normal pupu antomy right now, if not being just a bit thinner.)
Her fur is silverish with a patch of fur on her back and upper forelimbs that has black on the edges. Her tailtip is black with silverish fur tips. The bands on her tail aren't actually blue, but a whitish shade that looks blue in certain lights (blue- grey)

Personality
Euphoria is like one of those stereotypical popular girls; she's utterly horrible to people she considers her subordinates, and is quiet helpless in most situations, as she usually tries to get other 'kats to do things for her. However, she's really good at foraging, which makes it odd that she is so thin... To suricates she knows are higher in the hierarchy than her, she will act all super sweet and nice to, so she is less likely to get in trouble, and will hopefully rise up in rank herself. She'll pretend to be nice to 'kats she's usually mean to around higher ups, as well. She also likes to bully pups when their mothers/ other people who would care aren't looking, as well. She should not be allowed to have pups; she would be a horrible mother, the little snob.

History
Originally from a young wild mob, she wondered away from the burrow during the watch of a very unobservant babysitter, and couldn't find her way back. Miraculously, she wasn't eaten by predators before she made it too the Phantoms' territory.'
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria Phantoms (pup)   Euphoria Phantoms (pup) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Lol, her pose makes me laugh XD Sounds like she'll be trouble to Cyan when she's an adult 8P You can introduce her when you want =3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria Phantoms (pup)   Euphoria Phantoms (pup) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:20 am

Oh I love the image Shatteredecho Very Happy
Feel free to introduce them whenever you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Euphoria Phantoms (pup)   Euphoria Phantoms (pup) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Euphoria Phantoms (pup)
Page 1 of 1