Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Character - Spitfire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

New Character - Spitfire Empty
PostSubject: New Character - Spitfire   New Character - Spitfire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:31 am

Name: Spitfire

Relatives in RP: Vixen
Features: Has a darker stripe down her back.

Personality: A playful torment who often takes things too far. A dedicated fighter when given a motive but has a tendency to often do her own things. Will need to be bent into shape by a strong minded dominant.

History: Spitfire has always been highly active and a bit of a bully to her younger siblings even as a pup. Her inner aggressiveness accidently caused the death of her third littermate Cosmo on their first foraging trip and Vixen has never forgiven her since.

Growing up in a small mob on the edge of the reserve, the two females thrived under the caring, observant parents but quickly became a problem with the habit of drawing rovers. Concerned for the group’s safety, their heavily pregnant mother evicted them from the group and since Spitfire has never looked back about being a loner.

Vixen on the other hand clung desperately to her sister, which resulted in Spitfire aggressively attacking her and chasing her part of the way across the desert as punishment. Will look to find a residency in the Midnights.

(I hope she's ok for the Midnights, I think she could learn a lot if she was put in place by a stronger more vicious character like Teetsie)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Spitfire   New Character - Spitfire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Sounds good, she sounds like a perfect member of the Midnights, I'll cover Teetsie. ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Spitfire   New Character - Spitfire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:06 pm

She should get along with Black Widow pretty easily since she's a bit of a rebel too X3 Perhaps they could generate trouble together >3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Spitfire   New Character - Spitfire I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:05 am

Lol that sounds like fun Yoshkat, I'm sure Spitfire will easily pick up on some of Black Widow's habits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character - Spitfire   New Character - Spitfire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character - Spitfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Midnights Mob (MN)-
Jump to: