Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lumina, new dominant female

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Lumina, new dominant female Empty
PostSubject: Lumina, new dominant female   Lumina, new dominant female I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:28 am

Name: Lumina

Personalty: At first glance, she seems like a rash meerkat who doesn't seem to care about others. However, she's very kind and compassionate if given the chance. She's a fast thinker, often using this to help get out of tight situations. She takes in pups of any kind, no matter what the history behind them. She also believes anyone can change if given a second chance. But she's no fool and will try to get rid of anything she sees as a threat, especially to the mob. Like any good leader, she puts all others before herself, ensuring everyone's safety before her own, giving her a strong sense of justice and nobility.

History: Lumina hails from far away. A meerkat who had lost everything to a fire: Her natal mob, her mate, her first litter as she couldn't save them from the blaze... She pushes forward however, wanting a new start. She wanders aimlessly for a long time, until she comes across the Willows. She overthrows the dominant female Buckeye, who's ability as a leader was slipping anyhow. Lumina, while she knows she's caused the mob to dislike her for now, hopes to prove she's worthy and that she'll do whatever she can to ensure everyone's happiness. She hopes, this time around, she can cling to the things she'll cherish the most: A family, a mate, and another chance at having a new litter.

Noticeable Traits: Aside from the three scars she'll bare on her face from her fight with Buckeye, Lumina has no special traits and is quite normal.

((OOC: I kind of rushed with her and forgot to put up her bio, sorry guys. xD))
Back to top Go down

Lumina, new dominant female
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: