Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need to step it up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

We need to step it up Empty
PostSubject: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Alright. I know I almost gave up on this place several times. But not anymore. Desert Warriors will always be a part of me. I could never leave it. But the issue remains. We're still very inactive. But guess what. This time I'm trying to revive it. I'm usually successful when doing that with Linklu. So you can count on me. We have a few issues at hand.

We need plots. Small ones to revive activity. Not huge ones, to try and keep activity up is all we need.

Second. There's unplayed characters, quite a few of them. We need to get them dispersed or played, end of story.

I know Desert Warriors isn't used to things being quite so harsh, and sorry if I sound mean, but we need to do this.

Also. Meerkats won't be coming back. Problem.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

I'll try to help out with reviving this site. :3

As for Meerkats not returning, I'll adopt Aliya since a lot of you love the way I play her. Plus I've become quite attached to her. x3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 am

I can try and help pick up a few characters, I had been meaning to put some new characters into mobs that i didn't already have to try and help activity.

As the list was huge is there any characters in Oreos, Jumaa, Zippers & Midnights that need playing more desperately than others?

I was definitely thinking of adopting Valmarie (Jumaas)
Kiki (Oreos)
Open to suggestions for others

If the other characters get dispersed the Tiny Kats could end up really small and may have to start struggling even more then they already are.

Once you are happy Pancake, let me know and I will try and create new lists for the day to let everyone know what characters are left in the groups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm

First off, we need to get the dominants adopted. Most of the remaining ones are dominant males, mainly played by Stormy... We cannot disperse those. I'd like to get as many characters played as possible before dispersing the rest, but we all have limits...

I'll probably be moving some of my characters here... From Linklu. Alot of my current characters are boring. On the other hand, my Linklu characters are super developed and will make things more interesting. :3

I'll try and adopt several Tiny Kats to avoid them struggling too much.

What do you mean by 'happy'? xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:01 pm

Satisfied that we have fulfilled filling the dominant spots and achieved getting as many characters adopted. Then we can be sure that the rest can be dispersed. Maybe we will have to make a strict decision on each of the group watch lists and then fill characters back in as members return.

Do you or Night know exactly who is covering all the dominants? or are we just looking to cover Stormy's?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Here's what's going on with the dominants right now...

You play Morning Glory...
Stratus is unplayed...
Jupiter is played by Night...
I'm moving Nephi from the ClawDiggers to become the new DM at Jupiter's side...
Teetsie is unplayed...
Wilson is unplayed...
Lumina is the new dominant, played by Night...
I play Midnight...
I'm taking Running Star back...
Dominic is unplayed...
Starburst is played by Night...
Joey is unplayed...
Stormy is unplayed...
I've lost interest in Scary...
Aliya is play by Night...
I'm playing Duke...
Cyan is played by me...
Isis is played by Night...
Casper is unplayed...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 pm

I'll cover Stratus. =3 I had been, just haven't posted with him yet. Oops. xD

And I'll take some Tiny Kats too, I need some there anyhow. =P
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm

I'll cover one or two characters, if someone posts a list. I might adopt more later but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to step it up   We need to step it up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to step it up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: