Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Hello......... Empty
PostSubject: Hello.........   Hello......... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Sorry for just dropping off recently. -.- I have my exams on at the moment and I have been super busy with them, as well as being very stressed. I'll try to stay on for the rest of the year but it is likely that my activity will just drop at times. Anyway, I feel really bad and I'm sorry for the inactivity.
Could I please have an update?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Hello......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.........   Hello......... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:42 pm

We've kinda died. Not much has happened.

We probably might wanna think about finishing up and wrapping the current day, bringing it to an end...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hello......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.........   Hello......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 am

No worries Dipsy, school comes before roleplay =]

Yeah, you haven't missed much. Only thing that has been happening is the acceptance of new meerkats, though in the Zippers, snipe was predated. Most of the groups haven't been foraging yet except for the Comets and Midnights. Like Pancake said, it's been dead here, lol. Now that it's summer here in the northern hemisphere, activity should pick up hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Hello......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.........   Hello......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Thanks for understanding. And thanks for the updates.
Hopefully activity will pick up soon then.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Hello......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.........   Hello......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Honestly I'm not really into DW anymore. :/ I've lost all motivation.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Hello......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.........   Hello......... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Same, but I'm trying to keep my motivation and interest. I still wanna roleplay here until September when I'll be leaving for college. By then, I dunno how often I'll be on DW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.........   Hello......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: