Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abandond Pup

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Abandond Pup Empty
PostSubject: Abandond Pup   Abandond Pup I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Name: Cakester
Mother: (Unknown)
Father: (Unknown)
Clan: None (Unknown)
Appearance: Long fur upon his tail, many jagged brown stripes on his his back, Brownish-Orange fur, big brownish-black eyes, a bit of loose head hair.
Height: At the moment he is an average sized male pup for his age. (Planned to grow up to be of medium height).

Since he is an abandoned wild pup, I'd like to ask if he could be accepted into the Comets Clan.
Hopefully he can! (:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Abandond Pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandond Pup   Abandond Pup I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Bio accepted. You can have him approach the Comets when ever you want Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Abandond Pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandond Pup   Abandond Pup I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:13 pm

THANK YOU <3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Abandond Pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandond Pup   Abandond Pup I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:30 pm

You're welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandond Pup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandond Pup   Abandond Pup I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandond Pup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Comets Mob (CT)-
Jump to: