Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone Remember Me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Anyone Remember Me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:58 pm

And now I have a new laptop so I can return to my original account. I'm sorry if I made everyone think I was gone for good. My first year of high school is driving me over the edge and I haven't had the time or the sanity to come online. I managed to carve out some time. Are any of my characters still around? I'd like to return to roleplaying if you guys will have me.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:25 am

KUSUMA! Hi!
Of course we'll have you ^.^ Unfortuantly, activity has kinda died here. I'm hoping it will pick up soon.
I can't tell you about your characters, because truthfully, I don't remember which ones they were *facepalm*
High school can be a pain Mad I'm in my last year, and to be truthful, I can't wait to get out. It's not all bad though.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:38 am

I hoping to come back on full time, so hopefully that will help with activity. The only thing though is that I have no idea where to start or if any of my character were adopted out, killed off, etc. Whatever the case, it's good to be back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Dipsy Tail Bonder wrote:
KUSUMA! Hi!
Of course we'll have you ^.^ Unfortuantly, activity has kinda died here. I'm hoping it will pick up soon.
I can't tell you about your characters, because truthfully, I don't remember which ones they were *facepalm*
High school can be a pain Mad I'm in my last year, and to be truthful, I can't wait to get out. It's not all bad though.

yea it's... corrupt and... painful. does your high school use the terrible points system like mine did?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Kusuma! =D Good to see you're back. x3 And yeah, activity here is kind of dead, but we're hoping it'll pick up soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Welcome back...

A lot of us have turned to Linklu, we just sorta stopped posting here...

Honestly, Linklu existed first, but still, I miss roleplaying here...

None of your characters have been played...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Glad to have you back Kusuma 8D Yeah, activity has come to a complete hault for the said reason above. No one has had the desire to roleplay here for a while but we're gonna revive the activity here soon.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:36 pm

That's okay, I might be able to find time for both, though my logging in might be a little spotty. I might (at least temporarily) move a character or two over to Linklu if that's where the action is. Most likely Impulse, I just can't wait to get back to playing him!

@Dipsy: I don't think it does, I don't usually pay attention to that. I just get the work done and hope for the best. XD

Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 am

Well, it's good to see you again Kusuma. Smile
My only advice with high school is get the work done as soon as you can. There have been countless of times that I got bogged down with work I left to the last minute. Rolling Eyes
(Also, Viscaeleus, a new member, asked about the points, not me Smile )
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am

Oops, right I wasn't paying attention. XP
Okay, thanks for the advice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:11 am

Ha ha that's fine Very Happy
And I hope the advice helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Remember Me?   Anyone Remember Me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Remember Me?
Page 1 of 1