Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi new here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

hi new here! Empty
PostSubject: hi new here!   hi new here! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 pm

is there a character creation sheet?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

hi new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi new here!   hi new here! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:58 am

Hi Viscaeleus! I'm Dipsy, and welcome to the site!
Unfortuantly, activity has pretty much stopped here. So it might be very slow going. Sad Hopefully it will pick up soon.
There is no set character creation sheet, all you really need to include is name, age and gender. However, most people do rather detailed ones that include things like appearances, family, history and personality. It is up to you how much detail you wish to include. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

hi new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi new here!   hi new here! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi Viscaeleus Very Happy Welcome to Desert Warriors. I'm YoshKatgirl, one of the site moderators. It's a pleasure to have someone new join us Very Happy If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask anyone on the site for advice. We're all hospitable and would be glad to help. Like what Dipsy said, we're experiencing a long dry spell in activity. Given that it is in the middle of the school year, I have a feeling activity may not pick up until closer to the summer months. So yeah, it's gonna be slow here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi new here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi new here!   hi new here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi new here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: