Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updates please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Updates please? Empty
PostSubject: Updates please?   Updates please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 am

Sorry for my absence of late, but the whole family got banned from the internet because we had used up 95% of our downloads, and mum didn't want to be fined. Not long after that, we went on holiday for a week, and as I had been banned from the internet I was unable to come on and notify people of this. So again, sorry.
Any updates would be greatly appreciated, thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Updates please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates please?   Updates please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:19 am

That was a bummer your internet was cut off but that's good you got it back ^^ Hope you had a blast on vacation Smile Nothing much is happening in the groups. Some have emerged while others are just starting to. But a few of those groups had gained members while you away. 2 males, Aries and Zeus, immegrated into the Oreos while an individua, Davinci, immegrated into the Willows. Darchu's character, Switchblade is about to join the Phantoms but that's being delayed due to a fight that broke out between Brain's new character Scourge and Taakah's character Hollyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Updates please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates please?   Updates please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Thanks for the update. Smile
Vacation was great, thanks Very Happy As for the internet, we got fined even though we didn't go over our allowance, and dad was on the phone for an hour yesterday trying to sort it out. So I'm hoping that's solved soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Updates please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates please?   Updates please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:55 pm

You're welcome and that's good ^^

Hopefully your internet issue concludes with something positive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updates please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates please?   Updates please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: