Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Umm... Hi! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Umm... Hi! :D Empty
PostSubject: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:43 am

Hi!

I was wandering around the various forums in Forumotion and came across this. I haven't seen Meerkat Manor in a while, but I do remember that I loved watching it and that I often wondered what it would be like to be one of them. Very Happy Razz

I'm still sort of lost, like - how do I join a Mob? - but I am excited and will get on posting as soon as I know the answer to that question. Razz

I hope to RP with everyone soon. Very Happy

~ThunderStorm
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:58 am

Hi Thunderstorm,

Firstly let me welcome you to the burrow and secondly it's easy to get started with the site. To join a mob you just go down to one of the group topic areas (Tiny Kats, Willows, Phantoms.. which ever group takes your fancy) and within the group you will find some of the threads.
'Read this before role playing' is an important thread to read first, this accompanies our rules section and outlines how the site works and how members can respect each other and the RP.

Biographies - Just like other members you can create your own meerkat on a new thread within the mob area. Here you can describe their age, history, characteristics whatever you like to feel that your character can interact with everyone elses. Dominant character positions are currently filled however once you get established and comfortable then with the permissions of the site they can make challenges or step into roles that become available.

Ex. January 8th - Is the RP day thread. This is where the RP action occurs, once you have created a character you can then write about them approaching the chosen group looking for acceptance. Once the dominant Male/Female has accepted your character in the RP they then can join the group in daily activities and be a supporting member.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact one of the Admins/Moderators who will be glad to offer some friendly advice.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Welcome to Desert Warriors, Thunderstorm ^^ LM just covered practically everything of how to go about starting out on here. I'm YoshKatgirl, one of the site mods. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other members for advice Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks YoshKatgirl and little_maybelline. Very Happy I've posted and am hoping I did things right. Razz
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Welcome! You came at the right time. Activity usually picks up around winter break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 am

Thanks! Very Happy And I can't wait to RP with everyone.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:44 am

You're welcome ^^ It's a bit slow at this time due to some people still being in school or preparing for the Holidays, but I believe the few days before Christmas and on things should be a bit more active.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Thunderstorm! Welcome to Desert Warriors!
I think Maybelline and Yoshkat covered everything you need to get started. Hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello there, ThunderStorm! ^^ Nice to meet you. [: I'm Brittany, though most just call me Ozz or Ozzy after my username. I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm... Hi! :D   Umm... Hi! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Umm... Hi! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: