Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi x] Im new here

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi x] Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Hi x] Im new here   Hi x] Im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:51 pm

Hi!! Im new in this forum =). I really like to roleplay and I was looking for a good site for play, I believe I finally found it =). I hope we will get on well and have fun with you.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Hi x] Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi x] Im new here   Hi x] Im new here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:00 am

Welcome Meerki! I'm Dipsy, the administrator of this site. Feel free to ask me any questions.
The site is a bit slow at the moment, hopefully it will pick up though.
We have seven mobs that you can roleplay in, and you can roleplay in whichever ones you want. Most of the groups have pups up for adoptions, so you can take some of them if you want. You have a look under the adoption forum.
Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Dipsy.
Back to top Go down

Hi x] Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi x] Im new here   Hi x] Im new here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:53 am

thanks you Dipsy =) And yeah.. but Im sure we will be a lot more members one day
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Hi x] Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi x] Im new here   Hi x] Im new here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Yeah... We do have a few members, but they've all sorta dissapeared.
Anyway, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi x] Im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi x] Im new here   Hi x] Im new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi x] Im new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: