Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

That thing called internet...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

That thing called internet... Empty
PostSubject: That thing called internet...   That thing called internet... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:42 pm

The family computer broke three or four weeks ago. I use my laptop to get on here, as many of you know. I don't have personal wifi on my laptop- the family computer is like the mothership (lol) and distributes the internet. So, I couldn't get on. And I'm really sorry for that. Could I get an update? The reason why I was on facebook was i was on my mom's smartphone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: That thing called internet...   That thing called internet... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Update... Not much has changed I don't think, other than a few immigrants, but I could be wrong...

Will you be coming back to Linklu too?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: That thing called internet...   That thing called internet... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 3:47 pm

It's okay Stormy, understandable. You haven't missed much. Some of the mobs are at their burrows while others are heading back to theirs. We're trying to bring an end to the current RP day. Though in the Midnights, a new individual is awaiting to be granted acceptance. And in the Tiny Kats, they're working on burrying a wild female that died after giving birth to a litter of pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: That thing called internet...   That thing called internet... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Yea, I will. Tell them my message- I can't really do it tonight. But have someone cover Teetsie to accept her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: That thing called internet...   That thing called internet... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Okay :]
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: That thing called internet...   That thing called internet... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:45 pm

I'll post it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That thing called internet...   That thing called internet... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That thing called internet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: