Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switchblade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkchu

Darkchu

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Name: Switchblade
Code: TBD
Birthdate: She's 5 weeks old
Talent: Being sneaky. She's also fierce and it's possible that she'll make a good fighter when she gets older
Goals: None yet
Favorite Food: small snakes
Classification: Strange, sneaky, and mischievous character
Mobs: Unknown mob, Phantoms
Relations: Stiletto, sister, Elec

Description
Her pelt is grey tinted and she has dark blue eyes

Personality
She's fascinated by blood and she enjoys creeping other meerkats out and sneaking up on them.

History
She and her litter sister Stiletto got separated somehow awhile back. Her sister ended up in the territory of another mob, namely the Midnights. She doesn't feel that bad about it though as she wasn't that close to Stiletto anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:27 pm

She sounds awesome X3 Stilleto and Switchblade kinda remind me of Cyanide and Alfonso as their personalities are total opposites. They're brother and sister born from Peachy. They too were seperated from each other, although under different circumstances. Since she's fascinated with blood, she should do pretty well in the merciless Phantoms >3
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Thanks! Btw, that's interesting. So both are accepted and I can introduce them on the next day? (as I think they're already in their burrows right now).
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:58 pm

You're welcome Smile I gave you permission to introduce Stilleto since the Midnights aren't at their burrow yet but the Phantoms are already settled down for the day basically. So Switblade may have to wait until the next RP day to be introduced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Switchblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switchblade   Switchblade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Switchblade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Phantoms Mob (PH)-
Jump to: