Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Comic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Random Comic Empty
PostSubject: Random Comic   Random Comic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:20 am

I was bored the other night, and decided to draw a comic. I mostly just wanted to practise drawing things consistently, and test my comic making abilities. I'm actually pretty pleased with how this came out ^.^ (Even though the shape of the spotty cat's face keeps changing with each frame >.<) This actaully took forever to do, and it even isn't the finished copy (I plan on inking it and colouring it on photoshop.) I'd love tp hear your thoughts on it.

I would like to draw some more, but I don't really know what to draw. So if anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful!

Random Comic Jenga

Just in case you can't read the dialogue, it says "Have you ever played Jenga? You think you've got one, then ... KABLOOEY!"
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Random Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Comic   Random Comic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:00 am

Very cute Dipsy, I'm sure it will look great coloured in too Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Random Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Comic   Random Comic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:15 am

Daaww ^,^ So cute X3 You've got impressive pencil skills Dipsy Smile
Back to top Go down

Random Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Comic   Random Comic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Haha. xD This looks great, Dipsy! Excellently done. [:
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Random Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Comic   Random Comic I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Glad you like it Very Happy Unfortuantly, I can't find my fine-liner pen which I use for inking, so I won't be colouring it any time soon Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Comic   Random Comic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Comic
Page 1 of 1