Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firebird, Turahn's Littermate

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Firebird, Turahn's Littermate Empty
PostSubject: Firebird, Turahn's Littermate   Firebird, Turahn's Littermate I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:37 pm

Name:Firebird
Theme: Undecided
Quote: Undecided
Bithdate: Unknown
Nicknames: None
Mob: Oreos

Relations
Sunshine, mother, deceased, Pancake
Trailblazer, father, deceased, Pancake
Unnamed, older sister, Pancake
Flare, sister, Kusuma
PK, brother, Meerkats
Ring of Fire, sister, Pancake
Turahn, litter brother, Pancake
Tuhi, younger brother, Pancake
Candlelight, younger sister, deceased, Pancake
Irwin, Half-Sister

Description
I'll add a design as soon as I can. She looks alot like Turahn but her markings differ slightly, and she doesn't have as many scars as he does.

History
Firebird was born into Sunshine and Trailblazer's sixth litter. She was one of the females lured away from the mob by Shadow Death rovers to bring the Infernos' numbers down. However, she eventually was able to escape the mob and is trying to track down her littermate.

Personality
Firebird is very friendly. She's generally a cheerful meerkat. She also happens to be really brave. She does tend to act on impulse, like many of the meerkats in her family, but not as much as the others in her mob. She does feel bad for what she did, betraying her mob, and doesn't like to think of her past. It's a sensitive subject for her. She was once very easily lured away by rovers but is now afraid of them and willlattack them on sight. Firebird also tend to really love pups alot and likes to adopt them. she may even spend alot of time with them if they already have a motherly character.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Firebird, Turahn's Littermate   Firebird, Turahn's Littermate I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:40 pm

She sounds nice :3 I'm eager to see her in action Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Firebird, Turahn's Littermate   Firebird, Turahn's Littermate I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Sounds like a nice character ^^
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firebird, Turahn's Littermate   Firebird, Turahn's Littermate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firebird, Turahn's Littermate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Oreos Mob (OR)-
Jump to: