Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alys to join Oreos hopefully

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkchu

Darkchu

Alys to join Oreos hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Name: Alys
Personality: Shes' a bit of a hothead but is by no means mean or evil. Despite her hotheaded nature, she's actually fairly intelligent.
Backstory: She and an adult meerkat were separated from the rest of her previous mob during a martial eagle attack. The martial eagle snatched up the adult when she shielded the pup from it. Now Alys has wandered into the Oreos' territory...

Last edited by Darkchu on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed the bio and age a bit)
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Sounds good... I feel bad for her. D: It looks like the Oreos will be adopting 6 pups in one day, hehe. I wonder who will adopt this one...?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

She sounds cute ^.^ Awww poor little thing Sad No doubt the pup fond Oreos will be glad to take her in Smile They'll certainly ensure no harm will become of her. You can introduce her when ready Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:06 pm

So I can introduce her now?

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Sure, go ahead Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Soi might adopt her...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Looks like the Oreos are finally getting much needed activity. Let's hope it stays that way. =3
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Oh crap... I forgot to include the description of what she looks like.

Edit: Meh.... it doesn't really help for me to not be able to post images.... ah well, I guess a bunch of immature people messed it up for everybody.

Basically her coat is a shade of brown , she has a "broken" stripe pattern that is a slightly different shade of brown than most of her coat. Her paws, nose, ears, and the tip of her tail are the same color as the stripes. She has medium blue eyes. I'll post the image later when I'm allowed to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:17 pm

It's alright Smile Unfortunately, I can't see it. The server blocked it on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:18 pm

It's not just you, it's me as well. New users aren't allowed to post external links for at least a week.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh. I didn't know that O.o Lol.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Here she is. :3

Btw the lineart belongs to Pancake.

Alys to join Oreos hopefully Alys_oreos_by_elec_1-d49cnud
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Awww she's so cute ^.^
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:58 pm

You're welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alys to join Oreos hopefully   Alys to join Oreos hopefully I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alys to join Oreos hopefully
Page 1 of 1