Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining Linklu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Well, I registered at Linklu about an hour or so ago, so, I'm just currently waiting for my account to get activated. Anyhow, while I wait, I passed some time creating my first five possible characters for Linklu. Depending if the names I've chosen haven't been taken. If they have, I'll simply change them. ^^ I want your guy's opinions on these characters. x3 Also, I hope you don't mind I used your lineart Pancake. ^^ They make designing meerkats so easy. x3

Joining Linklu Meerkat_Family

Lynn is the mother of Cusack, Dash, and Buck and the mate of Bolt. She's a kind hearted female who can see good in almost anyone. While she's not a fighter, she will fight out of self defense or to protect her family. She tries to befriend anyone she meets, rarely growing to hate anyone.

Bolt is the father of Cusack, Dash, and Buck and the mate of Lynn. Being a rover, he encountered Lynn several times and soon fell in love with her. Once she had his pups, he would sneak in to see his children whenever possible. He is brave and determined, he'll take on any enemy with no fear.

Cusack is the single daughter, also the youngest pup of Lynn and Bolt, and the younger sister to Dash and Buck. She is a fiery female, which she got from her father while she also got her mother's compassionate and gentle side. She loves pups with a passion and dreams of having a litter of her own some day. She received the scar on her shoulder during a fight with a rover. Once she matured, she went off with her bothers briefly before the two split to become rovers. She currently wanders in search of a permanent mob to live with.

Dash is the eldest son of Lynn and Bolt, and the older brother of Cusack and Buck. Living to his him, Dash is a very speedy meerkat and can run very fast. Like any older sibling, he is protective of his siblings, especially his sister Cusack. He is like his father Bolt, brave and determined. He received his scar and rip to the ear from a fight with a rover whom attempted to mate with his sister. Once he and his two siblings were mature, they left their family to find their propose in life. He eventually leaves his siblings to rove, but he does also search for a mob to call home.

Buck is the second eldest son of Lynn and Bolt, and is the middle sibling. He can be a bit cocky and rash, but he has a good heart. He received the three scars on his muzzle from a fight with a rover who attempted to meet with his sister Cusack. Once he and his siblings matured, he stayed with them briefly before he set off to become a possible permanent rover. However, like his siblings, he doesn't mind finding a mob to call home. Until then, he currently is a rover.

Last edited by Night on Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:09 pm

The only name that's taken is Thunder. They're all cool though. ^^ Glad to hear that you're joining. :3 And feel free to use my lineart, hehe.

Do you have groups in mind for them?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Oh, is it? Okay, I'll change his name. ^^ And yeah, I've been meaning to join for a long time, just been super distracted. And okie dokie. ^^

As for mobs, I'm currently looking through the list on Linklu. Any suggestions would be welcomed. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:18 pm

I can suggest for you. Hmm... Lynn sounds like a good Shiners or Linklus meerkat. Both are lacking activity, but the Shiners are smaller, although they are one of the wild mobs... And that's where my Fursona is. I'd suggest putting Lynn's mate in the same place as her... Her children I'd put in different mobs. If you want to torture one of them put them in the Lavas... Hehe... There's room for evil characters too... Plenty.

As for the other three, I'm not exactly sure what to suggest... But in the advertisement I put here I've listed them all and described them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:20 pm

They're all really interesting Smile They're designs are awesome too :3

Yaaaay you joined Very Happy Glad to hear you'll be joining us on Linklu Smile I'm sure you're account will be activated soon :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:25 pm

So, either the Shiners or the Linklus for Lynn and her mate. Hopefully Bolt isn't taken, I wanted to give him a powerful sounding name. Lightning will be the next name if Bolt doesn't work out. And I'll look through your advertisement for possible mobs for Cusack, Dash, and Buck.

And thanks Yoshkat, I'm looking forward to trying Linklu out and meeting everyone on there. =3 I tried hard with the designs of these five. x3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Bolt was one of Dipsy's meerkats. But he was dispersed so that should be ok.

Lightning appears to have been one of Megan's meerkats... Or Ratties... Eh... Well either way it's been used...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Sheesh. xD If it comes down to it, I'll find another name for him, hehe.

So, Lynn and Bolt will go to the Linklus. I may put Cusack with the Pearls. They sound like a nice mob, but not like super aggressive. xD Dash may end up with the Flames, and then Buck may go to with GoEasy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:42 pm

You're welcome Smile Everyone is gregarious there so you'll have no problem forming friendships with the users there Smile

Lol, there's an overwhelmingly long list of names in use on Linklu. It can be difficult trying to find a name that's not used DX Even uncommon/exotic names are already taken.

I think your characters will do well in those chosen mobs Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Sounds like I'll fit right in. x3

Oh, really? xD Guess I'll have to be extra careful whenever I make up a new meerkat. xD

I hope so. :3 I'll have it that Dash and Buck go roving once in a while and visit their parents and sister as well. =3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 am

They are wonderful Night, You'll have to let us know how it goes on Linklu.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 am

Can do. =)
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Yeah I used to have a character on Linklu named Bolt, but you can use the name. Very Happy
Linklu is a good site; I don't go on though cause sometimes I have trouble keeping up with this site. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:21 am

Okay. ^^ I wanted to use Thunder originally, but Pancake told me it was taken. ^^

And so far, it is a nice site. x3 Nice people and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining Linklu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Linklu   Joining Linklu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining Linklu
Page 1 of 1